Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: giants will play at redskins on Thanksgiving night..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: giants will play at redskins on Thanksgiving night..

Ugh. I hope this is not true. I hate when the Giants play on Thursday's on the road....

http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2017/...-thanksgiving/
    [SIGPIC]

Interesting!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

At least it would be the night game and not during the day, but I hope it isnt true. Less prime time games the better.
      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Division opponent........on the road.....mid-week.......of a holiday week....well this is a shaft game.....hopefully the scheduler makers made up for it in the rest of the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
          Division opponent........on the road.....mid-week.......of a holiday week....well this is a shaft game.....hopefully the scheduler makers made up for it in the rest of the schedule.
          Yeah - like playing at the Raiders, the Sunday night before...

Comment

Besides the 9ers, out of the rest of their NFC opponents this year (NFC west and Tampa) If any game away on TN, this is one of their easier NFC opponents. Would you rather it be Denver ,Oakland , Tampa or Arizona away on Thanksgiving Night? I certainly wouldn't.
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

man you guys are are all bunch of Debbie Downers......show a set of balls will you please....

Big game and great night to play football....
              I hope its true and cant wait....
              Last edited by GameTime; 04-20-2017, 12:27 PM.
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                man you guys are are all bunch of Debbie Downers......show a set of balsl will you please....

Big game and great night to play football....
                I hope its true and cant wait....
                Ill be excited for the game. But it's just a fact. Road teams on Thursday's do not fair well. I'm not saying we can't win, I just wish the game was home....
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Heck I'm just glad its not home so I don't have to explain to my wife why I'm not with the family Thanksgiving Day. ha ha

This is the first year in about 10 where I think expectations are for the Giants to have a winning season. Don't fret about the schedule.

The Gmen are good for 11-12 wins this year!! Dare I say SB!!

We got this. The schedule cant stop us. (Course if Eli ends up suspended a game or so for this fake game-used item thing, then I worry)

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                    The Giants were reportedly lobbying the NFL for a schedule perk (playing both their west coast games at the 49ers and Raiders in back to back weeks so they could stay out there), so this may have been the compromise.

Comment

I'm excited. Giants play pretty well in Washington. Better than playing the Eagles in Philly on Thursday night lol

and after the game it's like a mini bye late in the season. Could be helpful if we have an early bye.

Comment

Snacks will do anything to make sure he gets that turkey leg at the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                          I'm excited. Giants play pretty well in Washington. Better than playing the Eagles in Philly on Thursday night lol

and after the game it's like a mini bye late in the season. Could be helpful if we have an early bye.
                          this^^^^
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
                            Snacks will do anything to make sure he gets that turkey leg at the end of the game.
                            I remember when The Pats played on Thanksgiving and Wlifork was with Brady after the game doing the turkey leg interview. Wilfork was all over it and ate Brady's too....funny stuff....

Comment

I do remember the last thanksgiving game we played in Denver. It was horrible. I hope that we have a totally different result this time around.

Comment

Working...
                              X