Richburg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giants_rock View Post
    They'll make him a fair offer but there're not going to over pay or franchise him. Personally I don't think there will be much demand for Pugh so he'll probably resign but like we saw with Hankins all it takes is one team willing to pay more than our offer and he's gone.
    Did you see the contracts being handed out this off season? Matt Kalil signed a huge contract with Carolina even. There will be a big deal on the horizon for Pugh

Comment

Originally posted by giants_rock View Post
      They'll make him a fair offer but there're not going to over pay or franchise him. Personally I don't think there will be much demand for Pugh so he'll probably resign but like we saw with Hankins all it takes is one team willing to pay more than our offer and he's gone.
      i get what your saying but they have been in Oline hell for years and the two bright spots are pugh and richberg,if they let either walk they have no replacement at this point on the roster,it would be a lot like pre 2013 when they had no one ready two step up for Snee or Deihl,good point about Hank but i think Pugh and Richberg will get plenty of interest,hope your right and they don't i would just hate to start the marry go round again they never really got this line done.

Comment

1 of the reasons I want us to drsft Pocic or Elfein in the draft is because they both can play C or OG, in case we lose Pugh or Ritchburgh
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
          1 of the reasons I want us to drsft Pocic or Elfein in the draft is because they both can play C or OG, in case we lose Pugh or Ritchburgh
          great point they need to get depth on both lines so they don't get caught like they did the last time everyone got old and they had no one to replace them with and there still feeling the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
            +1

Comment

the bottom line::: We still need an offensive line. We draft 2 #1's and a #2 and what to we have? We have a need for O Linemen. Maybe after Eli is gone we'll figure this out!!

Comment

I remeber him having a good rookie year. Last year was a down year but i felt giants ran pretty well up the middle.
                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Not sure I buy the bounce back narrative. He wasn't that much better the year before and last year wasn't as bad as some portray.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                  X