Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    looks good on paper..

dont forget the Cowboys will want to score points as well.

They lost 3 games last season. Dont for get that.
    Right, but they haven't had back-to-back winning seasons since 2009. This season will say a lot about them.

Comment

Originally posted by LockJaw View Post
      Right, but they haven't had back-to-back winning seasons since 2009. This season will say a lot about them.
      I hear you...
      Lets see what Prescot and company do in his sophomore season
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Dallas should spend almost all of their picks on defense. It should be an advantage for us I agree. Pre season is usually very vanilla as you said with the potential of our passing game right out of the box could be a very big edge. Lets hope so. And with the draft right around the corner maybe we add an OL and a RB to help improve our offense.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
          Not trying to instigate envy here but the Chicago Bears are scheduled to have 13 games at 1 PM EST with just 2 primetime games, leaving the 1 remaining game at the 4 PM slot. ROFL!
          well, there is little expectations for Chicago to be any good, so that's kinda how it goes.

Comment

it's a good thing for the giants because we get to kick the cowboys was week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
              Another "O-Line one-liner" guy who has no clue what he's talking about.
              What is your considered counterpoint to his statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                What is your considered counterpoint to his statement?
                John Jerry is king!!!! He makes the entire OL good

Comment

1. Coach McAdoo dispelled the O-Line mythology.

2. 80% of the OL will remain the same in 2017.

3. Big WR was the 1st thing they addressed in FA, indicating it was their biggest hole.

4. Most of the blocking issues were at TE, not OL. Hence, Ellison.

Comment

3. Big WR was the 1st thing they addressed in FA, indicating it was their biggest hole.

1..how ?
                    2..maybe
                    3..no its because Marshall was a better and most cost effective option than anything out there for this team
                    4...wrong....TE was an issue with blocking but OL was the real issue. This TE is NEEDED to help the poor oline
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      1..how ?
                      2..maybe
                      3..no its because Marshall was a better and most cost effective option than anything out there for this team
                      4...wrong....TE was an issue with blocking but OL was the real issue. This TE is NEEDED to help the poor oline

“I think that’s an easy blame, an easy one-liner that you can throw out there and think you have all the answers,” McAdoo said, via Newsday. “I don’t necessarily agree with that.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-eli-manning/

Comment

“I think that’s an easy blame, an easy one-liner that you can throw out there and think you have all the answers,” McAdoo said, via Newsday. “I don’t necessarily agree with that.

thats a coach not throwing his oline under the bus. While the offense had other issues the OL was the weakest link by far. Mac knows this as well as everyone else..

Comment

Because the Giants are better!

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                            John Jerry is king!!!! He makes the entire OL good
                            Of course; it's so obvious. I don't know how I could have missed that!

Comment

1. Utter nonsense. McAdoo did nothing of the sort
                              2. while perhaps true, this is completely meaningless. The Browns are bringing back many of their players too, even though they sucked
                              3. it was far from their biggest need. Their biggest need was o line. How does adding a WR help this?
                              4. this is most inaccurate of the four inaccurate statements above, congratulations on saving the best for last

Comment

lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X