• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteV10 View Post
    Thanks GiantCelt, I'll check it out
    Enjoy your trip!

https://youtu.be/seN7AKSwMFU

Comment

contact the giants once you have tickets,,tell them your situation, coming from scotland and all, and they just may do something nice for your son...its been known to happen.

Comment

Hi Pete , i've been over 7 or 8 times in the last few years and i've always used ticketmasterUS or stubhub. Generally i end up paying between $90 and $130 per ticket but occasionally they get expensive ( eg the Atlanta playoff game in Jan 2012 was about $190 ) , regards UKGF
        Winter Is Coming .... Go Giants !

Comment

Hello fellow potential travellers...

We're considering travelling over from Ireland for the Cowboys game in December. Great to get some info on some good resellers...

Does anyone know when the single game tickets will go on sale?

Thanks

Comment

Good luck to you Pete. That is so loving as a dad. It should be a great all time memory for you and your son forever. God Bless have a great time.

Comment

Stub hub is OK but I personally like the Giants ticket exchange. Feel free to stop by L6 for a tailgste!!!
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Glad to hear it!

Importing Fans from Europe now! We'll take em any way we can get 'em. Hope you enjoy the game. Please yell your head off when the other team has the ball. Your son will clue you in when to (and when not to) cheer! Just a heads up. Season ticket holders don't get the ability to sell their tickets for at least a month. The tickets for sale on those resale sites are from large ticket brokers, which might mean they are a higher price. If you wait a little, many more tickets will come available when the tickets are actually released.

I'd go with NFLticketexchange, a link right from the Giants.com website. But stubhub.com works too. Welcome to tailgate with us as well. Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                  giants ticket exchange, stub hub, ticketmaster..there are a bunch of resale sites. If you call the Giants, they may be able to help you with some individual game tickets. Also if you need any hotel, restaurant info let me know, I live right near Metlife stadium and would be glad to help a fellow Giants fan.
                  DownWitJPP, that's really helpful. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                    Stub hub is OK but I personally like the Giants ticket exchange. Feel free to stop by L6 for a tailgste!!!
                    Kase-1. I'll check out Giants ticket exchange, thanks.
                    Wow is that your van!? Will try & join you for beer at L6, Thanks
                    Last edited by PeteV10; 04-24-2017, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                      contact the giants once you have tickets,,tell them your situation, coming from scotland and all, and they just may do something nice for your son...its been known to happen.
                      JameyC, that's a great idea. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BossManBavaro View Post
                        Importing Fans from Europe now! We'll take em any way we can get 'em. Hope you enjoy the game. Please yell your head off when the other team has the ball. Your son will clue you in when to (and when not to) cheer! Just a heads up. Season ticket holders don't get the ability to sell their tickets for at least a month. The tickets for sale on those resale sites are from large ticket brokers, which might mean they are a higher price. If you wait a little, many more tickets will come available when the tickets are actually released.

I'd go with NFLticketexchange, a link right from the Giants.com website. But stubhub.com works too. Welcome to tailgate with us as well. Go Giants!
                        BossManBavaro, Yes there are an increasing number of NFL fans in Scotland & my son is on a mission to get them all to support the Giants!
                        That's great advice on the tickets. Thanks

Comment

I am the father of a 10yr old NY Giants fan from Scotland in the UK. He is so obsessed with the team that we are considering flying over to NY this coming October to watch the Giants. Now that the fixture schedule has at long last been released can any one advise me of a reputable website to buy tickets from? I note that there are no tickets available yet through the Giants.com website but Stubhub & Viagogo are already selling tickets.
                          Forgive my ignorance but any help would be appreciated.
                          Nfl ticket exchange. But I round wait because the tickets are just getting released now. Wait a month or two. You'll see more tickets.
                          Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

GiantCelt, Thanks for the reply. Thought my son was the only Giants fan in Glasgow!
                            Just started looking for flights today now that I know the fixture dates. So far my best quote is around 400 via Dublin with Air Lingus. A friend has also advised me to look at Norweigian Airlines who are apparently starting a new route to NY form Edinburgh or Glasgow. Hope that helps.
                            See you at the game!
                            I got a mail today from Aer Lingus saying that their North American sale started today so I managed to book a flight for the Seahawks game, Friday to Monday for less than €400 return.

So I'm going to Metlife for the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Essex Blue View Post
                              I got a mail today from Aer Lingus saying that their North American sale started today so I managed to book a flight for the Seahawks game, Friday to Monday for less than 400 return.

Essex Blue, That's great news. I've just booked with Virgin/Delta direct from Edinburgh, so my son and I are also going to the Metlife for the first time! Can't wait to see his face when I tell him this evening. Enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by Essex Blue View Post
                                I got a mail today from Aer Lingus saying that their North American sale started today so I managed to book a flight for the Seahawks game, Friday to Monday for less than 400 return.

Congrats! You're gonna have a blast! Was at Twickenham last year and it was interesting to see the crowd turn from pro-Rams to pro-Giants by the end of the game. The NFL Hosted Tailgate was quite the scene too but completely different from East Rutherford, NJ which will just be a sea of Giants blue. Have to agree with Kase-1 can't go wrong bouncing around L-6.....best lot of the bunch.

Everyone across the pond was quite hospitable when we were there so would love to return the favor.

Comment

Working...
                                X