Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We play the Seahawks, Rams, Broncos and Chiefs coming off BYE weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We play the Seahawks, Rams, Broncos and Chiefs coming off BYE weeks

    Looking at the schedule, not only the travel 4 times to the west coast is awful, but we are playing 4 teams outside of the NFC East who are coming off their bye weeks.

    Seahawks
    Rams
    Broncos
    Chiefs

    Talk about a terrible schedule!

    These teams will now have the luxury to heal up and prepare for 2 weeks against us.

    Who ever makes the schedule has some beef with the Giants.
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

  • #2
    yep all part of the wonderful program the NFL has going on

    on a separate note I hate the London games too. For any team especially a west coast team
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

    Comment


    • #3
      There is no other team with more than 2 of those games where an opponent is coming off a bye. We have 4! While traveling across the country. Sure is a huge test for this team.
      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        There is no other team with more than 2 of those games where an opponent is coming off a bye. We have 4! While traveling across the country. Sure is a huge test for this team.
        It will either get them battle tested for the playoffs if they make it or they will be spent by the time the playoffs start

        One thing for sure is Mac will have to come up with some type of season long regime to keep things as consistent as possible
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

        Comment


        • #5
          Slight advantage having Seahawks and Rams travel to us from the West coast.

          Comment


          • #6
            Its not ideal but we are as good if not better than those teams. You play what you are given.

            Comment


            • #7
              Didn't we have at least 3 teams we faced last year that were coming off the bye including back to back weeks facing the Packers and Vikings?? It's crazy that this is happening with 4 teams this year.

              Comment


              • #8
                Play on.
                2017 Mock Draft

                1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  It will either get them battle tested for the playoffs if they make it or they will be spent by the time the playoffs start

                  One thing for sure is Mac will have to come up with some type of season long regime to keep things as consistent as possible
                  I think what will make our team spent by the time the playoffs start is our time of possession. It was truly amazing how good our defense was considering how much they were on the field
                  [SIGPIC]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
                    I think what will make our team spent by the time the playoffs start is our time of possession. It was truly amazing how good our defense was considering how much they were on the field
                    yes the D rocked last year in performance and endurance
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      yep all part of the wonderful program the NFL has going on

                      on a separate note I hate the London games too. For any team especially a west coast team
                      London games are stupid.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey, if those teams play like the Giants do coming off a bye week, we're golden!
                        Just play and win. That's what playoff teams do

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          NY Giants were an 11-5 team in 2016 so they're going to get a tougher schedule I would imagine.

                          The schedule is the schedule and just take one game at a time, I'm not worried about it.

                          I am happy we play Seattle Seahawks at home and not in Seattle, although I would've liked for NY Giants to ebat them in their own house in front of their ugly hipster fanbase.
                          #80

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            Looking at the schedule, not only the travel 4 times to the west coast is awful, but we are playing 4 teams outside of the NFC East who are coming off their bye weeks.

                            Seahawks
                            Rams
                            Broncos
                            Chiefs

                            Talk about a terrible schedule!

                            These teams will now have the luxury to heal up and prepare for 2 weeks against us.

                            Who ever makes the schedule has some beef with the Giants.
                            There are two other Threads that address this Issue in part made this morning but you are right. They must have a beef with the Gmen. Did it to us last year as well with 3 or 4 teams coming off Byes.

                            They also sent us West 4 different times making for the least amount of rest at -22 with the lions the closes at -10 or 12.

                            Also this makes the 6th time in 8 years I think we open on the Road. And why does Dallas always get the Home Game? If we have to play them in the opener each year it should at least rotate.

                            Last year 4 of first 7 on the Road. This year 4 of the first 6

                            And lastly we do not play one NFCE Rival at Metlife till Week 14.. Yea Id say they have a MAJOR BEEF with the Giants for some reason.
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                              Hey, if those teams play like the Giants do coming off a bye week, we're golden!
                              Just play and win. That's what playoff teams do
                              +1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X