Go Giants Go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Giants Go

All this talking, talking, talking.... Coughlin really doesn't drive a discipline ship. All the stupid penalties... Now all the talk and his motto is Talk is Cheap, play the game. Rolle, Cruz, Canty, JPP, Tuck, ect., all couldn't keep their mouths shut and be humble, but instead wanted to sound like Jets. Now this Giants.com mistake that says we won already. If we lose, I'm off this sight forever. What a **** up. Someone controlling this site needs to get their *** kicked. Honestly, if you don't think BB is using this as fuel, you are ignorant. He is one of the best at it. Might as well just pull a Namith and throw in the G word. If we are going in, go ALL IN. If we lose, I'm blaming it on this over confidence and crap going on. I think we should beat the Pats, but now I'm not sure we will. Man, when did we become the damn Jets. Go Giants All In Also, SB42, we were quiet besides Plax score prediction. We are coming at this one completely different.

Re: This team may have lost the Superbowl the past 2 weeks

There has been no "talking".

You buy into the medias spin.

Comment

I agree that how the players have been acting makes me nervous for the upcoming game, but the gaffe with the website was really just a programming error. Both teams I'm sure have those kind of pages ready to go up immediately after should one team win, but someone in this organization put it up by accident. I'm sure both coaches are aware the opposing team has a flash page like that ready.

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]There has been no "talking".

[/quote]

Really? I heard it from my own ears. Cruz and Manninham praying they put Edelman on them, (as do I but you need to respect your opponent. Canty telling us to get ready for the parade Tuesday. Was that necessary? I guarentee this Giants.com blunder will be on every Patriot locker Sunday afternoon for them to look at, like Brady's comments were in sb42

Comment

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]I agree that how the players have been acting makes me nervous for the upcoming game, but the gaffe with the website was really just a programming error. Both teams I'm sure have those kind of pages ready to go up immediately after should one team win, but someone in this organization put it up by accident. I'm sure both coaches are aware the opposing team has a flash page like that ready.
          [/quote]

I'm.telling you right now, it doesn't matter. It is fire hot bulletin board material. Print that screenshot out 1000 times and put it all over your locker room. See if your players care it was a mistake...

Comment

The better team will win, I don't care what has been said or what has been done
            The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="Firenugget"]There has been no "talking".

[/quote]

Really? I heard it from my own ears. Cruz and Manninham praying they put Edelman on them, (as do I but you need to respect your opponent. Canty telling us to get ready for the parade Tuesday. Was that necessary? I guarentee this Giants.com blunder will be on every Patriot locker Sunday afternoon for them to look at, like Brady's comments were in sb42[/quote]They also prayed for Revis to be on them and said they'd take advantage of his weakness. I LIKE MY WRs TO HAVE CONFIDENCE

Comment

Let them play first.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="Firenugget"]There has been no "talking".

[/quote]

Really? I heard it from my own ears. Cruz and Manninham praying they put Edelman on them, (as do I but you need to respect your opponent. Canty telling us to get ready for the parade Tuesday. Was that necessary? I guarentee this Giants.com blunder will be on every Patriot locker Sunday afternoon for them to look at, like Brady's comments were in sb42[/quote]

They did more talking during the Green Bay game ... ...

Comment

Needs to be done

There is their bulletin board material, If this image plus the super bowl doesn't make them play hard, then a few words are not gonna upset them
                    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Wait so Cruz and Mario taking shots at Edelman is trash talking? dude they are professional WRs, one had over 1,000+ yds and 9 TDs , Bill Belicheck is basically saying they are garbage for even entertaining putting Edelman on them. You Cruz and Rio see that as "Pats D respects us" no they saw it as "you don't scare us. you aren't crap to us" I'd have no respect if they didn't say anything.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]I agree that how the players have been acting makes me nervous for the upcoming game, but the gaffe with the website was really just a programming error. Both teams I'm sure have those kind of pages ready to go up immediately after should one team win, but someone in this organization put it up by accident. I'm sure both coaches are aware the opposing team has a flash page like that ready.
                        [/quote]

I'm.telling you right now, it doesn't matter. It is fire hot bulletin board material. Print that screenshot out 1000 times and put it all over your locker room. See if your players care it was a mistake...[/quote]

Tom Coughlin could just as easily photoshop a similar screenshot and put it on the lockers of every Giants player.

Really, the website thing is a non issue.

Comment

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"][quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]I agree that how the players have been acting makes me nervous for the upcoming game, but the gaffe with the website was really just a programming error. Both teams I'm sure have those kind of pages ready to go up immediately after should one team win, but someone in this organization put it up by accident. I'm sure both coaches are aware the opposing team has a flash page like that ready.
                          [/quote]

I'm.telling you right now, it doesn't matter. It is fire hot bulletin board material. Print that screenshot out 1000 times and put it all over your locker room. See if your players care it was a mistake...[/quote]

Tom Coughlin could just as easily photoshop a similar screenshot and put it on the l ockers of every Giants player.

Really, the website thing is a non issue.
                          [/quote]

Hmmm... Not a bad idea. Anyone got a blog going? Lol. Guess I'm just so tired of this 2 week window and talking. Just play the damn game already! Who needs the probowl, play the sb after the champ games.

Comment

All Coughlin has to do is show them this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Otpt...layer_embedded

Comment

stop being such a *****....[]

dont even for a second compare the Giants to the Jets. Thats a total crock of ****. You sound like a media ****** trying make something out of nothing....

If they lose you will have more concrete things to blame then some half assed comments prior to the game.

talk doesnt win or lose a game.....ever.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X