No matter what happens tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No matter what happens tomorrow

i want to thank this group of players, group of coaches,group of managers, and group of owners.

i'm a glass half empty kinda guy. this team, and this year, has told me that "on any given sunday" isn't just a cliche.

there were some very low lows this year, and some really high highs.

What a year. Seriously. What a ride.

sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you.

but to the entire Giants organization: no matter what happens on Sunday, i'm forever grateful for the Giants restoring my belief in the improbable, for one of the most dramatic and enjoyable sports seasons of my entire life, and that i should never, and will never, underestimate "hope" again.

Thank you.

Bill
    sigpic

Re: No matter what happens tomorrow

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]i want to thank this group of players, group of coaches,group of managers, and group of owners.

i'm a glass half empty kinda guy. this team, and this year, has told me that "on any given sunday" isn't just a cliche.

but to the entire Giants organization: no matter what happens on Sunday, i'm forever grateful for the Giants restoring my belief in the improbable, for one of the most dramatic and enjoyable sports seasons of my entire life, and that i should never, and will never, underestimate "hope" again.

Thank you.

Bill[/quote] +100000

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]i want to thank this group of players, group of coaches,group of managers, and group of owners. i'm a glass half empty kinda guy. this team, and this year, has told me that "on any given sunday" isn't just a cliche. there were some very low lows this year, and some really high highs. What a year. Seriously. What a ride. sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. but to the entire Giants organization: no matter what happens on Sunday, i'm forever grateful for the Giants restoring my belief in the improbable, for one of the most dramatic and enjoyable sports seasons of my entire life, and that i should never, and will never, underestimate "hope" again. Thank you. Bill[/quote]

no kidding man I feel the same way..... over 40 years as a Giants fan and lost my way for a bit this year...thanks Bill

All In !!

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]i want to thank this group of players, group of coaches,group of managers, and group of owners. i'm a glass half empty kinda guy. this team, and this year, has told me that "on any given sunday" isn't just a cliche. there were some very low lows this year, and some really high highs. What a year. Seriously. What a ride. sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. but to the entire Giants organization: no matter what happens on Sunday, i'm forever grateful for the Giants restoring my belief in the improbable, for one of the most dramatic and enjoyable sports seasons of my entire life, and that i should never, and will never, underestimate "hope" again. Thank you. Bill[/quote]

I agree...no doubt.

I will be pissed as hell if they lose and will bash whom ever makes the mistakes to cause the loss. But after a few days I will still appreciate the season for sure...

I will feel bad for TC and the whole org if they come this far and lose. But thats the game....only one winner....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Nicely said, Bill (aka CDN). No matter what, this has been a GREAT year. The '11 Giants are only 1 of 2 teams to have reached the SB, and they went through so much to get there.

I'm a glass is half-full type of guy, but I can't say that I expected SB this season. I'm just happy that they are finally living up to the talent level that I thought that they had. It's been a wonderful and memorable season, and definitely one that I will always remember fondly regardless of what happens in the SB (even though I think the Giants blow their doors off).

Giants, thank you for playing, and acting, like the talented professionals that I thought you were and expected. Can't ask for more.

And thank you in advance for an trip down the Canyon of Heroes.

Thank you.

Joe.

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]i want to thank this group of players, group of coaches,group of managers, and group of owners.

Thank you.

Bill[/quote]

Hear hear Bill.

Paul
            Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Well said. I'm with you guys. I love this team. And I love this organization-- as classy as any in the NFL. Go Big Blue.

Comment

I'm grateful... but I'll be a lot more grateful with a victory.

Comment

[quote user="pj18"]I'm grateful... but I'll be a lot more grateful with a victory.
                  [/quote]

That goes without saying.

No one expected this.
                  Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Yeah, I thought this after we bet the Falcons. Like, wouldn't it be such a success to get to the SB.

But now that we're here we dang well better win the gosh-dang-doggone Superbowl!!!! If we lose this I'm going to freakin' flip out!

The follies of being a fan.....

Comment

i agree completely and id also like to apologize to Jerry Reese for pretty much losing it when watching the eagles make all these moves and telling us not to worry we will get in playoffs amd make some noise.

noise? superbowl is noise? THANKYOU! LETS MAKE ALOT OF NOISE TOMORROW!

Comment

I will not lie - At the bginning of the season, losing T2, Goff,and Prince etc etc, I thought going 8-8 would be a sucessful season. After the beating we took from the saints, the nailbiter with greenbay, and then the second loss to the skins, I screamed for TC's head. I thought no way was this a playoff caliber team, and that if we did make it in, we would be one and done.

This season, win or lose today, is something special, and I am glad to be around for the ride.

ALL IN!!!!

p.s. Every Giants SB I was able to watch we won (I was deployed for the Raven debacle)

Comment

Honestly at the beginning of the season I never thought we would make it this far.

We've come this far, have won the games we needed to. We've come this far..let's finish it!

Comment

[quote user="FlyingTruck"]Honestly at the beginning of the season I never thought we would make it this far.

We've come this far, have won the games we needed to. We've come this far..let's finish it![/quote]

+1
                            sigpic

Comment

yes thank you coaches, players, owners, managers, scouts, trainers, fans, posters, equipment guys ... but please, please, please win !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X