Bradshaw might be MVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaw might be MVP

im predicting around 140 total yards and 2 tds. monster game for AB as hes healthy and running hard vs a soft defense in the pats.

Re: Bradshaw might be MVP

It might be conceivable that our running game experiences a resurgence if the Patriots choose to focus their complete attention on trying to contain the Giants passing game.

Comment

I can see Bradshaw going off. If we can win the line of scrimmage, consider the game over.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]im predicting around 140 total yards and 2 tds. monster game for AB as hes healthy and running hard vs a soft defense in the pats.[/quote]
        Funny -- I've been predicting pretty much the same thing. 70 yards on the ground for AB, as well as 50 - 70 yards receiving out of the backfield, and an MVP award.

Comment

Personally I see it going to Eli or Cruz if we win. However if AB has a big game and we can get our run game going, it wouldn't surprise me a bit especially if he scores multiple times. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EFFING GAME!!

Comment

I'm buying the jersey of whoever is MVP of the game. Only if (and it will) it's a Giant.

Comment

Working...
            X