Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ereck Flowers or other Olineman on our team simply way too Fat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=1#post2061615

A Picture is worth a thousand words lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=1#post2061615

A Picture is worth a thousand words lol
      Oh man a fat Olineman never seen one of those before

Trent Williams is a top3 LT in the league and has the hips of a Baptist's church choir singer

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
        Oh man a fat Olineman never seen one of those before

Trent Williams is a top3 LT in the league and has the hips of a Baptist's church choir singer
        Have you ever been Fat? Some people can do cartwheels when they are Fat, but it is rare.

Not every one is rerun! LOL <<<<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xka0KBGI4vU

The fact remains that for most people if you are too fat you can't bend and get low pad level etc.especially for taller guys....

2 cents

Comment

this is like an over weight person asking "do these pants make *** look big?" No.....your big *** makes your *** look big

Flowers has poor technique because he just does.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

well it seems we have divided opinions so far... i say send him to jenny craig then, couldn't
            hurt.

Comment

So how do you deal with Flowers? I thought I may have heard that he and the previous line coach (Flaherty?) didn't get along. Good bye coach; hello Solari. Has anybody seen any improvement in technique? Also heard that Flowers was stubborn and didn't respond well to criticism. Was that because he was young? If you have been planning a career in football wouldn't you want to get better, exploit your physical asset and be really great. Could his problem be a character problem, the big kid who never had to work hard. Does anybody outside of the Giant organization know what is really going on with Flowers?

Comment

[QUOTE=Trapblock;2061801]So how do you deal with Flowers?

Jenny Craig!

Comment

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/4/2...e-tackle-miami

Fat = bad technique

what say you guys?!
                  Given what we have so far "if fat is where it is at" then get rid of it. However, not seeing Flowers other than on the TV (high def) he looks like a pretty proportional frame-fat for a big man... I am hoping he matures or gets a tackle play making epiphany since he has the physical attributes it seems to be the mental part of the game for this kid.

Comment

FAT FLOWERS IS GONE!

WELCOME IN THE ERA OF .....WAIT FOR IT....

LEAN FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A question was snuck in about veteran tackles Ereck Flowers and Bobby Hart. Sullivan noted that both Flowers and Hart had spent a lot of time at the time facility during the offseason. It allowed them to work on their pass sets and Sullivan noted that Flowers looks a lot leaner"

http://www.bigblueview.com/2017/5/12...line-mini-camp

Comment

Ben McAdoo prefers O-Linemen with mass and girth and length.

Comment

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/4/2...e-tackle-miami

Fat = bad technique

what say you guys?!
                        As an aspiring fat guy, I find find this post hate filled.
                        Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                          As an aspiring fat guy, I find find this post hate filled.
                          nah There isn't any hate at all here. i'm right there with ya fatter than i;ve ever been as i grow older...simply speaking logically about the facts. According to the scout, the fact is clear that leaner O lineman do better than the overweight ones do. Diet is more important for an athlete than folks realize. Landon collins eliminated oreo cookies from his diet and became one of the best defensive players in the entire league. Hard to argue with that kind of success.

Comment

nah There isn't any hate at all here. i'm right there with ya fatter than i;ve ever been as i grow older...simply speaking logically about the facts. According to the scout, the fact is clear that leaner O lineman do better than the overweight ones do. Diet is more important for an athlete than folks realize. Landon collins eliminated oreo cookies from his diet and became one of the best defensive players in the entire league. Hard to argue with that kind of success.
                            I just hired a woman who is constantly snacking or eating a full meal. I actually told her that I was pretty sure i was gonna come into the office one Saturday, and she would just be roasting a pig the main reception area.

She is not helping me!!!
                            Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

According to Pat Traina, Flowers has slimmed down and him and Hart are in the facility every day. Thats good to hear

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
                                Ben McAdoo prefers O-Linemen with mass and girth and length.
                                This is disturbing.
                                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X