Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ereck Flowers or other Olineman on our team simply way too Fat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEM View Post
    This is disturbing.

Geoff Schwartz, John Jerry, Ereck Flowers, Bobby Hart, DJ Fluker

Mass, girth, length.

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
      Geoff Schwartz, John Jerry, Ereck Flowers, Bobby Hart, DJ Fluker

Mass, girth, length.
      What ever floats your boat.
      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-gi...-ereck-flowers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
            As an aspiring fat guy, I find find this post hate filled.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
              According to Pat Traina, Flowers has slimmed down and him and Hart are in the facility every day. Thats good to hear
              Can you post a link?

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                Can you post a link?
                scroll up and look.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                  scroll up and look.
                  Got it thanks. This was the highlight:

“You have to be careful evaluating players running around in their underwear,” coach Ben McAdoo said on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/4/2...e-tackle-miami

Fat = bad technique

what say you guys?!
                    Hey hey hey.....he's not fat.....he's pleasantly plump!!!!!
                    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                      Have you ever been Fat? Some people can do cartwheels when they are Fat, but it is rare.

Not every one is rerun! LOL <<<<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xka0KBGI4vU

The fact remains that for most people if you are too fat you can't bend and get low pad level etc.especially for taller guys....

2 cents
                      You said Rerun! LOL. Showing your age.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_morris View Post
                        You said Rerun! LOL. Showing your age.
                        what's happening Rog!

Comment

lets hope the hard work during the offseason pays off, cause if it does this team is going to hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                            what's happening Rog!
                            Hey Rog.

Hey Rerun.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                              You're right I didn't read it, as for knee bending and pad level, these guys squat a **** ton of weight every other day (would hope their max is at least 1.5x body weight) no reason in this day and age they don't have the flexibility to get down, if they're not doing it it's because they're not listening to their coaches and training their muscle memory properly, I see no problem with his agility for the most part, when he starts chopping I believe that is another issue of refusal to take instruction, coming out of college he was reffered to as a dancing bear for a reason, his physical traits are the only reason he was drafted so high

Either way, if the coaches/training staff (who I trust more as they work with the guy personally) thought he'd benefit from dropping his playing weight that's what he'd be doing, it's not hard to shed 10lbs or so for a guy his size, especially with all the trainers and dieticians these guys have at their disposal

I don't think moving to guard will do him much good either, I've seen him get blown back by DEs far too often, DTs would get in his chest and maul him to death.. maybe this would be lessened by moving to guard as he won't be dealing with the same speed but he frequently lunges and whiffs, if that happens on the inside.. the play is insta-****ed

All in all, no matter what he does until he starts to take instruction I don't think he's a viable starter anywhere on the OLine, regardless of weight, his footwork problems I would attribute to lack of discipline rather than natural quickness
                              So in three posts, you have essentially written an article attempting to dispute an article you never read....
                              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                                So in three posts, you have essentially written an article attempting to dispute an article you never read....
                                lol

Now that is talent. What will he do for his next trick? .... get the popcorn!

https://www.google.com/search?q=popc...movies+popcorn

Comment

Working...
                                X