Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PFF Ranks Eli 3rd Best QB from 2004 Draft Class......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    ha ha....you are right . Eli was not a NYGs draft pick...
    Just having a little fun with ya.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The trade couldn't have worked out better for each one of those teams.
      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
        Ohhhhh boy......heads gonna explode on here.....

http://www.metro.us/sports/new-york/...04-draft-class

PFF is absolute garbage.....and it has nothing to do with this article.......just in general......their metrics (if you can call them that) are a complete joke.

Why would you care what a stat aggregating company with a subjective overlay thinks?

Don't you watch football and draw your own - often much more accurate - conclusions?

As said above, awesome marketing company with a cool business plan, which this article confirms. Interest must be sparked and content must be created.

Comment

I agree, but that doesn't make Eli a bad QB at all. Of course people in here will take it to heart and starting bashing on Ben and Philip to pump Eli up. I think I've seen this show 100 times.
          We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Just having a little fun with ya.
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Glaw View Post
              All 3 are real good and all 3 have stood the test of time and are still playing at a high level. I doubt any of the 3 teams wished it went a different way.
              All 3 teams came out of it all pretty satisfied. I'm not sure that Eli is currently playing at a high level though. I will have to disagree with you on that. Respectfully of course.
              We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                All 3 teams came out of it all pretty satisfied. I'm not sure that Eli is currently playing at a high level though. I will have to disagree with you on that. Respectfully of course.
                Name me all the qbs that have thrown over 90 tds in the last 3 years? Never happened in the history of this team.

Comment

Name me all the qbs that have thrown over 90 tds in the last 3 years? Never happened in the history of this team.
                  Probably more than have thrown 44 Int's.

We can play "selective stats" if you want.

Comment

Nameth threw more picks than TDs and he's a HOFr so I guess throwing pick is not that bad...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

The turnovers are part of his DNA. He is not making enough plays to warrant someone saying that he is playing at a high level, which he is not when compared to his peers.
                      We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        Nameth threw more picks than TDs and he's a HOFr so I guess throwing pick is not that bad...

You're not helping.

Comment

If Eli averaged 91 tds to 44 ints for his 12 year career that would equate to 364 tds to 174 ints right now. I could easily live with that, how about you?

Comment

If Eli averaged 91 tds to 44 ints for his 12 year career that would equate to 364 tds to 174 ints right now. I could easily live with that, how about you?
                            I really dont care about the turnovers. He could have 100 of them in the last 3 years and I couldn't care less. He is not making enough plays. The red zone and scoring drive percentages this past season were horrendous.
                            We all that we got!

Comment

And yet Eli has better and TD and int percentages then Simms.
                              The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                                And yet Eli has better and TD and int percentages then Simms.
                                Uggh.........

Not taking the bait. I'm sure you are smart enough to understand the argument against such a foolish point.

Comment

Working...
                                X