Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a bigger moron at ESPN than Bill Barnwell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe you used the word moron and ESPN in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      good list .
      I like Buck after I heard him in an interview about his book. He never takes himself seriously and knows he is not the sportscaster his Dad was.
      I like Berman too. He makes fun of his lack of success at predictions.
      Ditka is cool too.
      yeah the loud mouth know it alls who are rude, argumentative and sling insults are at the top of the list.....rightfully so... i'd rather chew nails than listen to those idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
        I can't believe you used the word moron and ESPN in the same sentence.
        It is a bit redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
          In order to answer that, I need know; do you work for ESPN?

Comment

Is there a bigger moron than Bill Barnwell?

Maybe a person who takes his articles so seriously?

Just a guess....

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              why...
              what was wrong with what he said.?
              He didnt mention JJ but said signing Pugh is a must.

Is that what you are annoyed at
              BINGO LOL

Comment

I don't disagree with his cons.....But time shall tell

Comment

What went wrong

They failed to address a dismal offensive line. For the second season in a row, the Giants' offense was rendered irrelevant at times by a porous offensive line. Inexplicably, for the second year in a row, Reese did close to nothing to address the issue. New York lost another regular in Marshall Newhouse, and the reinforcements Reese brought in are underwhelming. Free-agent signee D.J. Fluker failed at tackle before settling in as a mediocre guard in San Diego, and the first and only draft selection Reese used on a lineman was a sixth-round pick on Adam Bisnowaty. After a season in which the Giants ranked 26th in rushing DVOA and averaged just 3.5 yards per rush attempt, you would think Reese would have put more of an emphasis on re-signing offensive linemen.
                  I feel the same way. Dont you? Lets hope Bisnowaty, Wheeler or Dunker comes through.

Also, the part about Pugh and Richburg about to get paid. Its true. We wont keep both. Pugh will cost $10m per, overpaid, but better than if Richburg gets $7m per.
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
                    "It was surprising, though, to see the Giants nominally replace Hankins by drafting Alabama nose tackle Dalvin Tomlinson in the second round. He profiles, essentially, as Harrison: a two-down, interior run-stopper who is limited as a pass-rusher. Having one of those guys is good. But two? Not so much."

LOL....how can you not laugh at this lunacy?
                    It's an opinion . No more and no less.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

What went wrong

They failed to address a dismal offensive line. For the second season in a row, the Giants' offense was rendered irrelevant at times by a porous offensive line. Inexplicably, for the second year in a row, Reese did close to nothing to address the issue. New York lost another regular in Marshall Newhouse, and the reinforcements Reese brought in are underwhelming. Free-agent signee D.J. Fluker failed at tackle before settling in as a mediocre guard in San Diego, and the first and only draft selection Reese used on a lineman was a sixth-round pick on Adam Bisnowaty. After a season in which the Giants ranked 26th in rushing DVOA and averaged just 3.5 yards per rush attempt, you would think Reese would have put more of an emphasis on re-signing offensive linemen.
                      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      I feel the same way. Dont you? Lets hope Bisnowaty, Wheeler or Dunker comes through.

Also, the part about Pugh and Richburg about to get paid. Its true. We wont keep both. Pugh will cost $10m per, overpaid, but better than if Richburg gets $7m per.
                      Exactly Fluker has a lot to prove . He may be the have the same pass protection issues he had in SD. He is a big IF. That is not what you want from a projected starting RG or RT.
                      Last edited by TEM; 05-17-2017, 07:33 PM.
                      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

what are you talking about dude? How is Pugh getting 10 better than Richburg getting 7?

Pugh will get $0 from the Giants beyond 2017. ZERO.
                        Last edited by CRF11504; 05-18-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                          Exactly Fluker has a lot to prove . He may be the have the same pass protection issues he had in SD. He is a big IF. That is not what you want from a projected starting RG or RT.

His protection issues came at RG, not at RT

Fluker grades

2013 at RT = 71.4
                          2014 at RT = 77.0

2015 at RG = 57.5
                          2016 at RG = 63.7

Fluker = above average Right Tackle

Comment

That depends, Mrs. Jerry. Do you by any chance work at ESPN?

Comment

I agree. What a doof.

Comment

ESPN as a whole is full of morons

Comment

Working...
                                X