Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a bigger moron at ESPN than Bill Barnwell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
    what are you talking about dude? How is Pugh getting 10 better than Richburg getting 7?

Pugh will get $0 from the Giants beyond 2017. ZERO.
    Because Pugh is much better than Richburg
    Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      I feel the same way. Dont you? Lets hope Bisnowaty, Wheeler or Dunker comes through.

Also, the part about Pugh and Richburg about to get paid. Its true. We wont keep both. Pugh will cost $10m per, overpaid, but better than if Richburg gets $7m per.
      How did he expect them to address it? By signing a below avg lineman for mega millions which is what most of them got. Highly overpaid for marginal talent at best?? If if they did over pay for an avg FA then how would they be able to resign Pugh & Richberg like he suggested if they wasted money on one of them??

And what about the Draft? We're they supposed to reach for a Lineman at 23 who would not be good enough to start this year or maybe not even next year?? Grabbing Fluker to plug a hole and then Trading up for the kid from Pitt in the 6th as well as maybe hitting on a couple UDFAs in Dunker & Wheeler might be way better in the long run then if they panicked and reached
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Because Pugh is much better than Richburg
        Pugh is not a scheme fit at Guard because he lacks core strength and gets bull-rushed.

Richburg is a perfect scheme fit because he is a phenomenal pass-blocking Center.

Comment

Pugh isn't going to get 10million per.

Has he ever played full 16 games in a year?

He's too injury prone and I have a feeling he's another G Schwartz once he get his contract. Besides we can find guards in the 2nd or 3rd that could replace his production.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

He's too injury prone and I have a feeling he's another G Schwartz once he get his contract. Besides we can find guards in the 2nd or 3rd that could replace his production.
            Maybe Bisnowaty or someone else could step up at guard ....

Comment

Look at the other top guards around the league, Yanda, Lang and Osemele all who have missed a game here or there like Pugh has.

Osemele hasn't played a full season since his first year in the league back in 2012 yet still got a 5 year deal for 58.5m.

So to claim that Pugh isn't going to get 10 million a year just demonstrates that as usual, you don't know what you're talking about. People get hurt in football and miss games, those that don't are an anomaly. This is a concept even those who have played or coached high school ball would know.

Comment

2nd or 3rd round?

Well, we actually just found one in the 6th round that will be a scheme upgrade over him.

Comment

Originally posted by LongIslandGiantFan View Post
                  Look at the other top guards around the league, Yanda, Lang and Osemele all who have missed a game here or there like Pugh has.

Osemele hasn't played a full season since his first year in the league back in 2012 yet still got a 5 year deal for 58.5m.

So to claim that Pugh isn't going to get 10 million a year just demonstrates that as usual, you don't know what you're talking about. People get hurt in football and miss games, those that don't are an anomaly. This is a concept even those who have played or coached high school ball would know.

the 3 guys you listed are a tier above Pugh. Pugh is not the same caliber guard as Yanda, Lang, or Osemele.

Comment

the 3 guys you listed are a tier above Pugh. Pugh is not the same caliber guard as Yanda, Lang, or Osemele.
                    I'm not even going to argue with you, you think John Jerry is the best linemen on the team. Nothing else needs to be said when it comes to your assessment of offensive linemen.

Comment

I have no idea what the issue is here with this article. It's an opinion and it seems rational. I like reading different views on the Giants moves--positive and negative. I hate when fans here call someone a "moron" just becuase they are critical of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by LongIslandGiantFan View Post
                        I'm not even going to argue with you, you think John Jerry is the best linemen on the team. Nothing else needs to be said when it comes to your assessment of offensive linemen.

You think Pugh is a "top guard". Enough said.

Comment

You think Pugh is a "top guard". Enough said.
                          I never said that, obviously John Jerry is better

Comment

Man, this guy is an absolute buffoon. His stupidity knows no bounds.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...ngton-redskins
                            Agreed.

I, for one, have never ever respected a word this man has said...of course, I have never actually heard a word he has ever said, but that kinda muddies the waters a bit.
                            Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Working...
                            X