Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Giants planning to use 1st-round pick Evan Engram the wrong way?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Oh, well I am glad he acted like a condesending **** then; because that was totally called for as a response to a rather inoccuous question.
    yeah ... because being condescending is completely unusual in the coach / media relationship

you must have been asleep through the Parcells, Ditka years

ever listen to Gregg Popovich ?
    John Tortorella ?
    Bob Knight ?

I could probably go on all day

Comment

Originally posted by paul98 View Post
      He was a TE coach for 2 different NFL teams...he knows what an H-back is.
      I know he didn't come to our team as a TE coach, but it still seems odd that none of the TEs ever developed as blockers since he came on. It would have taken some of the criticism of the O-line and play calling away, at least.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
        yeah ... because being condescending is completely unusual in the coach / media relationship

you must have been asleep through the Parcells, Ditka years

ever listen to Gregg Popovich ?
        John Tortorella ?
        Bob Knight ?

I could probably go on all day
        At least Parcells and Ditka accomplished something to back it up. Besides, just because it can be expected doesn't mean I have to like it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
          At least Parcells and Ditka accomplished something to back it up. Besides, just because it can be expected doesn't mean I have to like it.
          Do you think Bill or Ditka or Belichick only did that after winning Super Bowls? Go watch a Belichick press conference from his Cleveland days. It's who they are that makes them act that way, not what they accomplished. He isn't doing this to make you mad or to make me happy. In the end I guess you know it is May when the worst thing we can complain about is how a coach answered a question or how we "think" he might use/misuse our draft pick lol. Can't wait until August.
          LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
          "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
            hahahahaha,,, great stuff right there

love it
            Haven't trolled in months
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Haven't trolled in months
              Yr the best who ever lived

well ... there was giggles ... but ...

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                Do you think Bill or Ditka or Belichick only did that after winning Super Bowls? Go watch a Belichick press conference from his Cleveland days. It's who they are that makes them act that way, not what they accomplished. He isn't doing this to make you mad or to make me happy. In the end I guess you know it is May when the worst thing we can complain about is how a coach answered a question or how we "think" he might use/misuse our draft pick lol. Can't wait until August.
                100%

Comment

Please stop calling Travis Beckum, Beckham.

Comment

Working...
                  X