Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Time to GET EXCITED about the NYG in 2017!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have to be excited every season
    that's the point of being a fan isn't it ? lol
    I used to get excited during the mid 90's during the Cowboys dynasty even though our QB was named Dave Brown hahahha

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      I have been living and dying with this team since 1961. Do I qualify?
      Lol. Me as well. Around 62/63 is when I can remember sitting with my dad at 4/5 years old and watching the games and actually understanding it. But my dad said he had me in a high chair at 2 and 3 and watching with him from when i was born lol.
      So we have 50 extra years of living and dying with this team compared to this poster who has been watching all the way back to 2012!!!
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingMonkey View Post
        I'm excited for the very real possibility of reclaiming our position at the top of the division. I am excited to watch Dallas take a step back after losing two O linemen. I'm excited to see Dak and Zeke see what the NFL is like without an all time great line doing work for them (hopefully). I'm excited for the many tough matchups and challenges we face this regular season, it will be a good rehearsal for what we have to do to make it to the SB. I'm excited to see this secondary improve and stay healthy with DT returning to centerfield. I'm excited for Eli to show that he still is a fine franchise QB capable of leading this team to victory. I'm excited to see if Odell can continue to get even better, and hopefully continue to mature into a young man we can all be proud of. And I'm excited to hopefully see all the naysayers be proven wrong when the work that our top notch front office has done to this roster pans out and leads to noticeably improved team that can go up against any other. I'm excited for Eli to go 3-0 against Brady and Bel in the superbowl! Okay, yeah, i'm pretty excited and hopefully not too delusional.
        Dallas is only really replacing one guy because La'lell Collins who played as a sub and who would of been a starter on most teams is ready to step up and fill one of the two spots. They will probably have more issues in their Secondary where they lost 4 players
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I am excited. We all have concerns going into the season but what excites is that the franchise appears to be moving in the right direction. We have a great mix of veterans and youth going into the season, and while anything can really happen, it seems like we have a lot more talent and a better sense of direction than we've had in a long time. Can't wait for September.

Comment

Working...
          X