Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Time to GET EXCITED about the NYG in 2017!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Time to GET EXCITED about the NYG in 2017!

http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2017/...xcited-2017/2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6A6pMO_WKM !!!!~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so Excited, and I just acn'y hide it.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! allalalalalalal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooh oooo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No, not yet, Lets see how they look at least in pre season and that means nothing. Wanna read all the potential and possibilities fine but don't go overboard just yet. I think most of us are excited about going into this season. The offense needs to return to where it was the two previous years 2015 and 2014. And the defense and ST needs to stay where it was last year. Then please by all means GET EXCITED.

Comment

I'm always excited for a new season. You never know.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

im pumped for the new season. I expect the GMen will be better than last year so we have a lot to look forward to.
          sigpic

Comment

This would be a good time to get excited.
            You are guaranteed a few months without having to stare reality in the face.

I think I am always excited at this part of the year.

Go Giants!
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
              stare reality in the face.

Go Giants!
              Hopefully it starts out pretty and doesn't get ugly the more you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Glaw View Post
                Hopefully it starts out pretty and doesn't get ugly the more you look at it.
                If we had an ordinary schedule, I would be REALLY excited however the strength of schedule looks tough and it is punctuated by all of those west coast trip.

I am going to keep it at the "just excited" level for now.

Comment

If you aren't excited for the Giants in 2017, you haven't been living and dying with this team since '12. On paper, this is a dominant team. Not to mention MacAdoo going into his sophomore season.....

Comment

Firm inside pocket + weapons at X Y Z F

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysready View Post
                      If you aren't excited for the Giants in 2017, you haven't been living and dying with this team since '12. On paper, this is a dominant team. Not to mention MacAdoo going into his sophomore season.....
                      Since 2012? LOL... I think most on this board have been rooting for the Giants far longer than that... some of us since before this forum existed
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                        .. some of us since before this forum existed
                        and some of us even before the L.A. Lakers Forum exited.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysready View Post
                          I have been living and dying with this team since 1961. Do I qualify?

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            If we had an ordinary schedule, I would be REALLY excited however the strength of schedule looks tough and it is punctuated by all of those west coast trip.

I am going to keep it at the "just excited" level for now.
                            I think the D will be just as good or even better

The O hopefully strikes gold with the kid from Pitt, Wheeler or Dunker
                            Throw in Fluker and maybe just maybe we have a combo that works and is vastly improved from last few years.

If that is the case and Eli has time to utilize all his many weapons and we have a half way decent run game

Then......

I do not see an issue with this team avg 30+ppg

If that happens be excited. BE VERY EXCITED JOMO!!!
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

as others have said.....I am always excited for the new season...
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X