This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    I dont know. On Twitter, his avatar is a Jerry photo. I think the obsession is real.
    It just demonstrates the lengths some folks will go to in order to perpetuate an illusion. It's all a game.

I mean...Jerry is a journeyman NFL guard. It's actual beautiful what this poster is doing....if you look at it in a sick way.....Which of course........I do.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      It just demonstrates the lengths some folks will go to in order to perpetuate an illusion. It's all a game.
      Quite possible. Either way, he is quite harmless.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
        Quite possible. Either way, he is quite harmless.
        Yes it is. I feel for the poor guy who started a thread that he wanted this poster banned. It's just MB banter.

Ultimately, you have to appreciate the evil genius of a poster who will go to these lengths. It's actually quite astounding.

Comment

Ignore his stupidity and answer his question without paying any attention to the John Jerry crap

People need to stop acting like its friggin rocket science on how to handle trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Ignore his stupidity and answer his question without paying any attention to the John Jerry crap

People need to stop acting like its friggin rocket science on how to handle trolls.
            The moderators know what he is and still let him do work. If you were to call him what he is, they will just ban you for insulting him. Lol. Of course I am speaking from experience.
            We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
              The moderators know what he is and still let him do work. If you were to call him what he is, they will just ban you for insulting him. Lol. Of course I am speaking from experience.

troll...^^^

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Yes it is. I feel for the poor guy who started a thread that he wanted this poster banned. It's just MB banter.

Ultimately, you have to appreciate the evil genius of a poster who will go to these lengths. It's actually quite astounding.
                He honestly has enough time to do it on Twitter, here and about 5 other Giants sites. He goes crazy on Twitter with beat reporters, its pretty funny honestly.

Comment

+1

Something ain't right.

I started a JJ was the likeliest vet to get cut thread yesterday with a link to the reporter who stated it and my thread got locked with no explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                    +1

Something ain't right.

I started a JJ was the likeliest vet to get cut thread yesterday with a link to the reporter who stated it and my thread got locked with no explanation.

It's absolutely ridiculous .... he gets to troll freely .... we don't post a friggin link for Christ sakes and the mods are on our thread ASAP threatening us with possible consequences.... they need to do their job in all facets not just a few

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                      It's absolutely ridiculous .... he gets to troll freely .... we don't post a friggin link for Christ sakes and the mods are on our thread ASAP threatening us with possible consequences.... they need to do their job in all facets not just a few

He does this to get everyone all riled up. ( rent space in one head) You seen to been giving him the space at a discount.
                      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                        He does this to get everyone all riled up. ( rent space in one head) You seen to been giving him the space at a discount.
                        It's the Admin's second account........it's his/her world and he's/she's just effing with all of us......

Comment

Yep I'm in the same boat now.... idk how this can be .... how has he NOT received enough infractions yet for a banning ? This is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                            I hate to state the obvious but you can either choose not to respond to him or put him on ignore.

Again..It's YOUR CHOICE. But right now he is getting exactly what he wants from you.

Comment

I hate to state the obvious but you can either choose not to respond to him or put him on ignore.

Again..It's YOUR CHOICE. But right now he is getting exactly what he wants from you.

That's not the point .... the board allows the nuisance to continue without any consequences yet anybody says anything to him and we get infractions .... this is completely unfair and insane

Comment

I have a theory about our friend who seems so enthralled with John Jerry. I don't think he has any opinion about John Jerry at all.

I think he picked an obscure Giant and has been spoofing us with it since. It could have been anyone. Herzlich, J. T. Thomas, Casillas. And he has been playing us all for chumps ever since and everyone has fallen for it.

This guy doesn't like John Jerry anymore than anyone else. Deal with it. We need to stop making this guys day(s).
                                It is certainly one of the more likely scenarios. We have seen that approach here before............. Remember the poster who was a huge Ryan Torrain supporter and punctuated that with these memorable words: "mark my words, we will rue the day that we let Ryan Torrain go."

I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same poster behind a new screen name.
                                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                                X