Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colins for sure, reminds me of John Lynch....his tackle is super aggresive. After a hit, you always see the other player look around like wtf was that....haha i still remember Dak Prescot face when Colins laid his *** out

Comment

What's his twitter anyways ?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
        That's not the point .... the board allows the nuisance to continue without any consequences yet anybody says anything to him and we get infractions .... this is completely unfair and insane
        So?

Comment

That's not the point .... the board allows the nuisance to continue without any consequences yet anybody says anything to him and we get infractions .... this is completely unfair and insane
          I have got one myself from a mod for a quoting Will Smith line at the OP. I was baffled by. I agree there is an inclination to be some bias towards him. I don't care or have any interest to speculate why. The only control I have is the way I chose to respond to the OP or not respond at all.
          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Being "physical" is not how hard you hit...

It is how many times, and how fast, you get up after getting hit hard...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
              It is certainly one of the more likely scenarios. We have seen that approach here before............. Remember the poster who was a huge Ryan Torrain supporter and punctuated that with these memorable words: "mark my words, we will rue the day that we let Ryan Torrain go."

I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same poster behind a new screen name.
              Lol, the words "Ryan Torain" should be eliminated by the profanity filter.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                +1

Something ain't right.

I started a JJ was the likeliest vet to get cut thread yesterday with a link to the reporter who stated it and my thread got locked with no explanation.
                I wouldn't be surprised if John Jerry did get cut. He is slightly below average.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
                  Being "physical" is not how hard you hit...

It is how many times, and how fast, you get up after getting hit hard...
                  to me a "physical" player is someone who never avoids confrontation and meets it head on.... a player whos mind never entertains doubt on any given down ... ironically enough being a "physical" football player is nothing more than a mentality

it's about sacrifice ... it's about never thinking about the consequences of a collision ...

it is a mind state that almost has to be brainwashed in ... I once had it

I will tell you this ... that mentality is very difficult to regain once a serious injury has taken place ... guys who can do that successfully are on another level completely

Comment

One man's nuisance is another man's entertainment.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised if John Jerry did get cut. He is slightly below average.
                      I'd be surprised. He isn't terrible, and none of the new players look all that great. If Fluker does replace him in the starting role it will be good to have a vet back up at both guard positions. With Pugh likely being the back up LT, and Fluker or Pugh being the back up RT in this situation, it means he will be the OL off the bench if anybody but Richburg goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                        It is certainly one of the more likely scenarios. We have seen that approach here before............. Remember the poster who was a huge Ryan Torrain supporter and punctuated that with these memorable words: "mark my words, we will rue the day that we let Ryan Torrain go."

I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same poster behind a new screen name.
                        I'm quite sure it's the same poster and I'm pretty sure it's Jakk.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                          to me a "physical" player is someone who never avoids confrontation and meets it head on.... a player whos mind never entertains doubt on any given down ... ironically enough being a "physical" football player is nothing more than a mentality

it's about sacrifice ... it's about never thinking about the consequences of a collision ...

I will tell you this ... that mentality is very difficult to regain once a serious injury has taken place ... guys who can do that successfully are on another level completely
                          Excellent...
                          sigpic

Comment

Well stated YA.

Comment

Unfortunately too many of these guys pay for that mentality down the road.

The first Giants player that came to my mind was Nat Berhe. That guy appears to be looking to hit everyone - with his head. He needs to protect himself from himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                                Unfortunately too many of these guys pay for that mentality down the road.

The first Giants player that came to my mind was Nat Berhe. That guy appears to be looking to hit everyone - with his head. He needs to protect himself from himself.
                                there is a huge difference between physical and undisciplined

Comment

Working...
                                X