This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods why do you refuse to ban offenders like CRF11504

The guy makes insults , disgraced the boards,possible criminal yet you guys are letting this happen ....

But you are sure as hell quick enough to remind us to "add a link" to our sources or the "thread will be closed"

This is a major issue

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
    The guy makes insults , disgraced the boards,possible criminal yet you guys are letting this happen ....

But you are sure as hell quick enough to remind us to "add a link" to our sources or the "thread will be closed"

This is a major issue
    That link stuff is pretty funny.

It's not like things are not easily verifiable these days. Plus there's so many garbage sources out there.
    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post

This is a major issue
      Who the hell is this guy anyway? I read posts and hear everyone complaining about this individual,but when I look I see no posts worth looking at about what everyone is speaking of. If this is the case then this person must not have anything useful to say. If what he does have to say is of no importance or is inappropriate then he or she must be told to shut up. Or are we not allowed to say that....send him to me and I will tell him to shut up...I believe I have earned at least that right in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post
        Who the hell is this guy anyway? I read posts and hear everyone complaining about this individual,but when I look I see no posts worth looking at about what everyone is speaking of. If this is the case then this person must not have anything useful to say. If what he does have to say is of no importance or is inappropriate then he or she must be told to shut up. Or are we not allowed to say that....send him to me and I will tell him to shut up...I believe I have earned at least that right in my lifetime.
        Its the guy in love with John Jerry... like literally in love though, like whats to have his babies love.

Comment

What he say?

Comment

Calling someone out in a post is a bannable offense.

Comment

I think the person who needs to be banned is the OP. Shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                Its the guy in love with John Jerry... like literally in love though, like whats to have his babies love.
                Is everybody sure that the said poster is a male? I do believe there are female posters on this board. On the other hand, at the time I was in the service certain things were a bit questionable...until Clinton came out with certain policies which in turn made the country somewhat more accepting of peoples individual preferences. I will not comment on certain things because that is not what these boards are for...the purpose that we are here is to talk about football related issues. If this person is in violation than this person needs to go. I have not seen any of these posts...I must have dismissed them as garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                  That link stuff is pretty funny.

It's not like things are not easily verifiable these days. Plus there's so many garbage sources out there.
                  here is the link for everything

https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app

Comment

I'm not sure he does anything that is as bad as the OP says, he just has a warped position about a certain player on our team. It's more comedic than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                      I'm not sure he does anything that is as bad as the OP says, he just has a warped position about a certain player on our team. It's more comedic than anything else.
                      So the guy has a man crush on John Jerry. Funny as hell if you ask me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post
                        Is everybody sure that the said poster is a male? I do believe there are female posters on this board. On the other hand, at the time I was in the service certain things were a bit questionable...until Clinton came out with certain policies which in turn made the country somewhat more accepting of peoples individual preferences. I will not comment on certain things because that is not what these boards are for...the purpose that we are here is to talk about football related issues. If this person is in violation than this person needs to go. I have not seen any of these posts...I must have dismissed them as garbage.
                        There is no way a female would come to these boards. Just not happening. They can not possibly be fans of something they can't really ever understand.

Comment

I find it funny.

Comment

+1..

Also he shows a remarkable amount of self control when posters here call him john jerry's GF. Or when posters create these types of threads and others that create threads using month old articles to troll a troll.

Just ignore him if he gets under your skin, this thread is a good example of giving him more reason to do what he does because this is proof his trolling is working..
                            Last edited by DarkSaint; 05-18-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Link, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X