Chris simms does not like the jpp deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
    what makes Chris Simms think his opinion is worth anything.......
    Well he is paid to have one, so someone obviously values it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Probably the fact that somebody asked his opinion or put him in a position to give one. I fail to understand why everyone is getting their shorts in a wad over this.
      Because people on here think that any criticism from an analyst is wrong and that they are an idiot for not kissing the giants' ***.
      sigpic

Comment

this is a very serious question ... not a snark

how exactly is Chris Simms relevant in any sort of way ?

... and why should his opinion be taken any more seriously than ... say ... Moorehead , Rudy, SG88, Die-Hard, IrishMike357 etc etc etc ?

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

... and why should his opinion be taken any more seriously than ... say ... Moorehead , Rudy, SG88, Die-Hard, IrishMike357 etc etc etc ?
          I see it as he is just another sports guy in the media. He has an opinion. Thats his job. Why is this an issue?
          One either agrees or not. Simple
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

He is just an analyst paid for his opinion. Nothing more or less.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
              He is just an analyst paid for his opinion. Nothing more or less.
              boom.....^^^^this
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                I see it as he is just another sports guy in the media. He has an opinion. Thats his job. Why is this an issue?
                Is it ever that simple on here?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                  Is it ever that simple on here?
                  no of course not. But its fun to use that term every now and again......

Comment

is he a sports guy in the media ?

I honestly had no idea ... never heard or read him anywhere

Comment

I have heard him on the radio quite a bit. Not really sure he if he has a regular gig or is just a guest.

Comment

Chris Simms joined Bleacher Report in February 2014 as an NFL Analyst, a high-profile hire for Time-Warner and Turner Sports's rapidly growing mobile product, Team Stream.[32]
                        Since 2014, Simms serves as a color commentator for the NFL on CBS, joining his father as part of the CBS broadcasting team.[33]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Simms

Comment

I have heard him on the radio quite a bit. Not really sure he if he has a regular gig or is just a guest.
                          never heard him

strikes me as a kid living off his dads name

he was a horrible player

Comment

never heard him

strikes me as a kid living off his dads name

he was a horrible player
                            why does his success in the NFL even matter? I am sure being a "Simms" helped him along the way. But so what.

Not really ragging on you but so many have to bring up he sucked or why is relevant..etc.
                            The dude is just making a living and doing his job.

Comment

why does his success in the NFL even matter? I am sure being a "Simms" helped him along the way. But so what.

Not really ragging on you but so many have to bring up he sucked or why is relevant..etc.
                              The dude is just making a living and doing his job.
                              to me ... now this is only my opinion.... for a player to cross over to the media and have any sort of football opinion that I would remotely respect they would have to have been at least a decent player with a long career

it is kind of like caring at all what Tim Rattay or JP Lossman or Chris Weinke thinks about anything

you couldn't do anything when you were in there now I have to hear you talk about it ?.... no thanks

if his name was not Simms would he have a vehicle for his opinion at all ?

my guess is no

Comment

to me ... now this is only my opinion.... for a player to cross over to the media and have any sort of football opinion that I would remotely respect they would have to have been at least a decent player with a long career

it is kind of like caring at all what Tim Rattay or JP Lossman or Chris Weinke thinks about anything

if his name was not Simms would he have a vehicle for his opinion at all ?

my guess is no
                                so the analyst who never played pro ball.........their opinion is worhtless?
                                You cant have a long career in anything unless you start at the beginning.
                                Now this is not to say Simms knows his stuff at all. I am just making a comment.

But all good.....to each their own

Comment

Working...
                                X