Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Engram Highlights

https://youtu.be/kAScrwQjNPY

I think Evan will start off playing on third downs and slowly see his role expand over the course of the season.

Enjoy!!

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Dude gets open down the seam doesn't he.. great concentration on tipped balls.. and he did all that not only in the SEC but in the SEC West with lots of good Defenses
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I like how he attacks the ball and does not just wait for it to come to him. Seems to use his body well to ward of defenders and seems to have a knack for being open and finding the end zone.

Kid has playmaker written all over him. Hope he can make the jump to the next level.

Great vid thanks for posting

Comment

Gets separation. doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueFanNJ View Post
          I like how he attacks the ball and does not just wait for it to come to him. Seems to use his body well to ward of defenders and seems to have a knack for being open and finding the end zone.

Kid has playmaker written all over him. Hope he can make the jump to the next level.

Great vid thanks for posting
          Looks like he's adapting to the NFL very quickly. It's a good sign that Eli mentioned Engram specifically when detailing the weapons at his disposal. Must mean that Eli envisions some strong contributions from Evan in his rookie season.

Comment

I'M FRIGGIN EXCITED!!
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Looking forward to watching him tomorrow night.

As a side note I looked to see how David Njoku was coming along and found this:

Njoku is inexperienced as a tight end as he played wide receiver in high school and only started 9 games for the Hurricanes. While his athletic prowess is clear, 6'4", 246 pounds, high school high jump champion, etc, he lacks many of the fine details of playing the position.

Already in Training Camp, Njoku has dealt with drops and the ball being knocked out of his hands as well as an injury.
              Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuCy_d4GcI

compare to OJ howard.... engram could have the better career.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuCy_d4GcI

compare to OJ howard.... engram could have the better career.
                  No mention of OJ Howard at all during the first episode of Hard Knocks. Telling or insignificant?

Comment

I read that the Giants saw more than a dozen plays throughout the year where they could have attacked the seem but the TE's weren't capable of doing so. That should certainly change with this kid.

Comment

yep.....hope this kid is the real deal.
                      Giants havent had a real threat at TE in long time
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

He smoked Reed in the 40.
                        It funny, every time I see one of these highlight videos I end up saying to myself "this is the worst song I'v ever heard in my life".

Comment

I tend to get ahead of myself and my own illusions of grandeur so I am trying to tamp down my offensive dreams with this new weapon out of the 4 that can go deep and we would have an advantage everytime were one on one. The pressure the defense faces especially their safties could be very very extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            He smoked Reed in the 40.
                            It funny, every time I see one of these highlight videos I end up saying to myself "this is the worst song I'v ever heard in my life".
                            Lol, I made the video & I don't like the song. I'm trying to play to my audience, so to say. Now, I just use rap instrumental beats. No one really tends to complain about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                              Looking forward to watching him tomorrow night.

As a side note I looked to see how David Njoku was coming along and found this:

I said at draft time that Engrams is light years better route runner than both Howard and Njoku. They may have a higher upside as two way TEs, but Engrams is a much better receiver.

Comment

Working...
                              X