English Giants....ALL IN !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Giants....ALL IN !!!

cant wait for tonight guys...this is gonna be a victory...im really not that nervous at all. normally on a big game day im tearing my teeth out...but today....im calm and have this chilled out auroa...its fate....we have got this....trust me !!
    sigpic

Re: English Giants....ALL IN !!!

english but in Wales. Gonna be close. As long as we kick less FG's we will win.

Comment

Gonna be a great game and glad to see our friends from across the pond all in as well!

Comment

Hope you're right britishblue! Can't wait for this.. All in!!

Comment

I am so looking forward to this game. It is going to be tough but I am confident NY Giants pull out the victory.

I bELIeve.

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"]cant wait for tonight guys...this is gonna be a victory...im really not that nervous at all. normally on a big game day im tearing my teeth out...but today....im calm and have this chilled out auroa...its fate....we have got this....trust me !![/quote]

Good day from across the pond! Excellent that some European fans show passion for American Football....How do the average "soccer" fans treat you? I am scorned here in the states for loving F1 and hating Nascar. Aside from being excited for today's game, I'm excited for Mclaren this year....and Button.

Comment

ALL IN IN MASS FOR ANOTHER GIANTS VICTORY OVER THE PATS. GO BIG BLUE

Comment

Up early in Maine and all in for victory today

Comment

Scottish Giants! ALL IN!!

I am nervous, I wasn't at now but I am now. Glad because I was worried that I wasn't!

Been up since 6am, game starts at 10.55pm here! Cannot wait.

Comment

[quote user="giantotherness"][quote user="britishblue2"]cant wait for tonight guys...this is gonna be a victory...im really not that nervous at all. normally on a big game day im tearing my teeth out...but today....im calm and have this chilled out auroa...its fate....we have got this....trust me !![/quote]

Good day from across the pond! Excellent that some European fans show passion for American Football....How do the average "soccer" fans treat you?* I am scorned here in the states for loving F1 and hating Nascar. Aside from being excited for today's game, I'm excited for Mclaren this year....and Button.
                    [/quote]

FIne. I work for Santander and was a guest at the British Grand Prix in 2009(they sponsor McLaren).

So excited now.

Getting ready to stomp out the Patriots AGAIN.

Comment

Every one called us crazy for throwing money down when the giants had a 20 to 1 odds... Hahaja hopefully we both have more than just a Sb to celebrate ... Lets go giants

Comment

New England may have the Patriots, but Olde England is behind the Giants, I love it
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"]cant wait for tonight guys...this is gonna be a victory...im really not that nervous at all. normally on a big game day im tearing my teeth out...but today....im calm and have this chilled out auroa...its fate....we have got this....trust me !![/quote]

Lets Go Big Blue.

It is going to be tough fought game. Both of these Franchises belong here today. Both Kraft and Mara play a major in ending the lockout. Giants will pull this one out.
                          Lets go, Giants!

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]New England may have the Patriots, but Olde England is behind the Giants, I love it
                            [/quote]

LOL, that was a good one. +1
                            Lets go, Giants!

Comment

spot on!

ALL IN!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X