Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Plaxico say to the camera right after the Super Bowl TD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Plaxico say to the camera right after the Super Bowl TD?

"Manning...lobs it...Burress alone...touchdown."

Then Plax takes out his mouthguard and says something to the camera.

What did he say?

*Please.....no wise cracks about guns...we've already heard them 1000 times*
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Eli is going to Disney world
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Not sure what he said, but he was telling us the other night how he couldn't believe they singled him with Hobbs. He mentioned watching tape of Hobbs in that situation and Hobbs repeatedly always stopped about 10 yards out, and if he did that, he would just run right by him. He also said that pass seemed to take forever to come down and he just prayed didn't drop it.
      Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        Not sure what he said, but he was telling us the other night how he couldn't believe they singled him with Hobbs. He mentioned watching tape of Hobbs in that situation and Hobbs repeatedly always stopped about 10 yards out, and if he did that, he would just run right by him. He also said that pass seemed to take forever to come down and he just prayed didn't drop it.
        Right, in "Spike Lee's 30 for 30: The Greatest Catch Ever" he talks about the fact that it was Cover Zero and that Hobbs had no help at all on an all out blitz call. It was the first time they had seen that look all night. Rodney Harrison confirms he knew the TD was coming as soon as the call came in from the sideline. I've linked it before, but here it is again if anyone has 30 minutes to use on something pretty cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWKkTBJcvmI
        sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
          Right, in "Spike Lee's 30 for 30: The Greatest Catch Ever" he talks about the fact that it was Cover Zero and that Hobbs had no help at all on an all out blitz call. It was the first time they had seen that look all night. Rodney Harrison confirms he knew the TD was coming as soon as the call came in from the sideline. I've linked it before, but here it is again if anyone has 30 minutes to use on something pretty cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWKkTBJcvmI
          Youtube wants us to pay to watch that?
          Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
            Youtube wants us to pay to watch that?
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_80KB_r0w

Unrelated, but Why force someone to pay for something when there's 5 of the balsams things for free on that same site?

Comment

I don't think he says anything
              He pulls out his mouthpiece and immediately takes a knee

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                Agreed. I'm sure he was shouting with excitement but it wasn't a sentence.

Comment

You know it's a slow period when we're asking what a player said 10 years ago.
                  Speaking of Burress, this was an interesting read from the players tribune.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...aft-class/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkTW5gNpZy0

It always looked to me like he said something...."That's right" or "Alright"....or something....I dunno.....
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                      You know it's a slow period when we're asking what a player said 10 years ago.
                      LOL....but I need to know!!
                      "No...I didn't."

Comment

I was actually 2 feet away from him and fortunately I did hear exactly what he said, and let me tell you what he said would make quite the story.. but I'm not telling anybody
                        If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

He said “If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don’t wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA”
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            LOL....but I need to know!!
                            Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?

Comment

I think he yelled "mayonnaise".
                              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                              X