Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants will wear white Color Rush jerseys vs. Cowboys in Week 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post


    This is the best uniform they have worn in decades.


    And these are up there with the worst:



    BIG RED.

    I know its the eye of the beholder, but these 2 styles are so far apart in my eyes with the new all white color rush ones being 1000x better.

    I bet MAra and company also liked the all red stupid ugly look.... God those were hideous.
    I agree 100%
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post


      This is the best uniform they have worn in decades.


      And these are up there with the worst:



      BIG RED.

      I know its the eye of the beholder, but these 2 styles are so far apart in my eyes with the new all white color rush ones being 1000x better.

      I bet MAra and company also liked the all red stupid ugly look.... God those were hideous.
      I agree. Fine. Look if they don't want to agree on the color rush uniforms. At the very least this thread proves one thing we would like to mention to the owners.

      We'd like to see a nice update to the uniform. It doesn't have to be anything severe. Just a nice modernization. Let's see if we can find a nice median.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post


        This is the best uniform they have worn in decades.


        And these are up there with the worst:



        BIG RED.

        I know its the eye of the beholder, but these 2 styles are so far apart in my eyes with the new all white color rush ones being 1000x better.

        I bet MAra and company also liked the all red stupid ugly look.... God those were hideous.
        First ... "big blue" is a very new nickname in comparison to how long the team has been around ... always hated when people started saying that because it belonged to Kentucky first and will always be Kentucky to me

        Second ... red has been a dominant color on the uniform just as long as blue ...

        Third ... the all red jerseys were an Accorsi nostalgia obsession throwing back to the 30s and 40s u informs that we will never see again ... and they wore red jerseys long before they wore blue ones

        Fourth ... those color rush units are a ****ing eye sore and I absolutely love that ownership agrees ... hideous

        Fifth... until there is no longer a Mara in ownership the uniforms you see will be the teams uniforms ... thank goodness
        Last edited by YATittle1962; 06-18-2017, 09:58 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
          won't happen
          ownership is not a big fan of them
          Neither am I
          They looked like uniforms Gene Roddenberry would have designed.
          If they ever switch to those hideous things, I'll just listen to the games!
          Last edited by bigblue58; 06-18-2017, 09:13 AM.
          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

          John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

          Comment


          • #35
            I think GIANTS should return as the emblem on the jersey. ny should stay on the helmet, but having it on the jersey is also redundant.

            I also wouldn't mind seeing the 2000's white jersey used once a season.

            Comment


            • #36
              I hate the color rush idea in general but I do love the Giants uni. Blue jersey is too plain, White/red is awful, gray pants don't belong in a giants uniform.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                First ... "big blue" is a very new nickname in comparison to how long the team has been around ... always hated when people started saying that because it belonged to Kentucky first and will always be Kentucky to me

                Second ... red has been a dominant color on the uniform just as long as blue ...

                Third ... the all red jerseys were an Accorsi nostalgia obsession throwing back to the 30s and 40s u informs that we will never see again ... and they wore red jerseys long before they wore blue ones

                Fourth ... those color rush units are a ****ing eye sore and I absolutely love that ownership agrees ... hideous

                Fifth... until there is no longer a Mara in ownership the uniforms you see will be the teams uniforms ... thank goodness
                First, Yeah I know.
                Second, yeah, again, I know.
                Third, yes, I do know that.
                Fourth, that is your opinion and most fans born after 1980 probably agree with my first post and not yours.
                Fifth, unfortunately, yes, you are right. Doesnt mean its the right choice. He did swell keeping us locked in with the Jets and playing in NJ. 2 huge blunders by this organization.
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                Comment


                • #38
                  I can't see how anyone can say these uniforms are an eye sore. Folks may have another preference, but there's nothing about these uniforms that can possibly make them an eye sore. They're sharp, and not over the top in any way. People say there's no such thing as a wrong opinion, but I'm sorry, that's just wrong.
                  NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

                  Rd 1
                  Garrett Bolles - OT
                  David Njoku - TE
                  Zach Cunningham - OLB

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    First, Yeah I know.
                    Second, yeah, again, I know.
                    Third, yes, I do know that.
                    Fourth, that is your opinion and most fans born after 1980 probably agree with my first post and not yours.
                    Fifth, unfortunately, yes, you are right. Doesnt mean its the right choice. He did swell keeping us locked in with the Jets and playing in NJ. 2 huge blunders by this organization.
                    Doesn't matter who they agree with
                    I'm just glad ownership sees it the way I do

                    and I'm not sure what sharing a stadium with the Jets has to do with uniforms but you can keep bringing it up if it makes you feel better about not agreeing with the owners opinion of those horrible uniforms

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                      he doesn't like them ... his father wouldn't have either ... I understand because I am not fond of them

                      John is ... and his father before him was a traditionalist when it came to these type things

                      there are plenty things marketable about the the NY Football Giants ... I don't think John would put something out on the field that he doesn't like on a regular basis just because probably half of the fan base likes it

                      I for one am glad he feels that way ...
                      You guys are crazy, they look very sharp. They look similar to the 80's jerseys, whats the beef?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I hope they start wearing white pants at home more too.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                          Doesn't matter who they agree with
                          I'm just glad ownership sees it the way I do

                          and I'm not sure what sharing a stadium with the Jets has to do with uniforms but you can keep bringing it up if it makes you feel better about not agreeing with the owners opinion of those horrible uniforms
                          To me, and it's just an opinion of course, but these are what I'd consider to be "horrible uniforms". Ours are extremely tame by comparison





                          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                            To me, and it's just an opinion of course, but these are what I'd consider to be "horrible uniforms". Ours are extremely tame by comparison





                            I think the worst I've seen was the Jets Bills game
                            The whole idea is garbage

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                              I think the worst I've seen was the Jets Bills game
                              The whole idea is garbage
                              I cant argue with the Jets-Bills game. I remember watching that and having to turn it off barely into the 2nd quarter because I couldn't stand the uniforms. Thats the truth.

                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                                I cant argue with the Jets-Bills game. I remember watching that and having to turn it off barely into the 2nd quarter because I couldn't stand the uniforms. Thats the truth.

                                Did the same
                                Horrible night for the league

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X