X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    I think the worst I've seen was the Jets Bills game
    The whole idea is garbage
    I had a hard time watching that game actually because I'm colorblind. I honestly would get confused when the play started and the players got muddled in the middle. There wasn't enough contrast.
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      That needs to be the permanent away uniform. It is a much better look.
      Ew. God, I hope not.

I understand the league wants to gin up the marketing opportunities but I'm not a fan of any of the color rush unis.

Comment

I like the color rush uni's but the Giants should only be wearing blue at home.

Comment

Our colour rush uniform is just a really smart piece of kit. Hopefully this news means it will be restocked in the shops as it sold out so quickly last year.

Our road uniform has to be one of the most bland uniforms of any sporting franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
            First ... "big blue" is a very new nickname in comparison to how long the team has been around ... always hated when people started saying that because it belonged to Kentucky first and will always be Kentucky to me

Second ... red has been a dominant color on the uniform just as long as blue ...

Third ... the all red jerseys were an Accorsi nostalgia obsession throwing back to the 30s and 40s u informs that we will never see again ... and they wore red jerseys long before they wore blue ones

Fourth ... those color rush units are a ****ing eye sore and I absolutely love that ownership agrees ... hideous

Fifth... until there is no longer a Mara in ownership the uniforms you see will be the teams uniforms ... thank goodness
            If Mara is involved with Uniform choices and decisions. How did your point 3 happen?

Why now and not then? Did Accorsi have more weight on decisions then the current GM?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
              If Mara is involved with Uniform choices and decisions. How did your point 3 happen?

Why now and not then? Did Accorsi have more weight on decisions then the current GM?

I'm guessing it comes down to business. If EA felt strongly about it, ownership probably didn't care enough about it to override him.

Some hills ain't worth dying on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                I'm guessing it comes down to business. If EA felt strongly about it, ownership probably didn't care enough about it to override him.

Some hills ain't worth dying on.
                Probably correct. They were my least favorite color combination.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

who said Mara hated the red jerseys when Ernie pushed for them ? ... they were historic and he liked the idea

but John is a pretty superstitious guy and was bothered by the record in the red jerseys for some reason ... so when Ernie left they went with him

... and I'm not sure Reese feels one way or another about uniforms ... at least not as strongly as Ernie felt about the red

Comment

I do prefer when the Giants wear blue at home... but these are sharp uniforms.

Comment

I actually bought one of these right after the season was over. I like anything that is a slight variation.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

they were cool....
                        so what

just win
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                        X