• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants will wear white Color Rush jerseys vs. Cowboys in Week 14

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._vs_cowbo.html

Nice.

Comment

They were a nice surprise last season in the Eagles(?) game. I liked the look
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

That needs to be the permanent away uniform. It is a much better look.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

That's really interesting, because another story said that the Cowboys were going to wear their navy unis more at home.....so for the past umteen years it's been Giants in blue, Cowboys in white, whether in Dallas or NY......this year it appears it will be Giants in white, Dallas in blue whether in Dallas or NY.

Comment

Best uniforms I saw all last year. Those things were sharp.
            NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
            Garrett Bolles - OT
            David Njoku - TE
            Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              That needs to be the permanent away uniform. It is a much better look.
              won't happen
              ownership is not a big fan of them

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                won't happen
                ownership is not a big fan of them
                I remember reading that they definitely dont like those 'GIANTS' helmets, but they dont like the color rush uni's either? Can't imagine why, they look great
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                  I remember reading that they definitely dont like those 'GIANTS' helmets, but they dont like the color rush uni's either? Can't imagine why, they look great
                  John has told me personally that he absolutely hates them ... and he expressed as much to Rich Eisen here when he answers the question asked at 2:45

Comment

John has told me personally that he absolutely hates them ... and he expressed as much to Rich Eisen here when he answers the question asked at 2:45

This is a case where the FO is wrong . I know this site is a small sample size. Most of the fans on the site have a positive attitude towards the Uniforms and Helmets for what I remember last season. It is a marketable commodity. It also shows the FO cares even if it is at a small level what the fans think.
                    It is a win win for PR.
                    sigpic

Comment

can they switch that one to NBC because of flex scheduling ?
                      I got screwed over last season and wound up missing like 3 games
                      The Baltimore one I couldn't find anywhere and missed the X-mas Eagles game and the second Dallas game because of stupid prime time schedule
                      FOX has to keep one game right ??

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                        This is a case where the FO is wrong . I know this site is a small sample size. Most of the fans on the site have a positive attitude towards the Uniforms and Helmets for what I remember last season. It is a marketable commodity. It also shows the FO cares even if it is at a small level what the fans think.
                        It is a win win for PR.
                        he doesn't like them ... his father wouldn't have either ... I understand because I am not fond of them

John is ... and his father before him was a traditionalist when it came to these type things

there are plenty things marketable about the the NY Football Giants ... I don't think John would put something out on the field that he doesn't like on a regular basis just because probably half of the fan base likes it

I for one am glad he feels that way ...

Comment

he doesn't like them ... his father wouldn't have either ... I understand because I am not fond of them

John is ... and his father before him was a traditionalist when it came to these type things

there are plenty things marketable about the the NY Football Giants ... I don't think John would put something out on the field that he doesn't like on a regular basis just because probably half of the fan base likes it

I for one am glad he feels that way ...
                          I liked them. Compered to what the Seahawks had to endure ( a clown outfit). I thought the Giants Uniforms were stately. What didn't you like about them?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                            I liked them. Compered to what the Seahawks had to endure ( a clown outfit). I thought the Giants Uniforms were stately. What didn't you like about them?
                            always hated the GIANTS on the helmet

don't like the outlined numbers and never cared for blue numbers ... they look like Buffalo uniforms to me

also don't like the collar

not a huge fan of white pants either but ...

Comment

I like the GIANTS on the helmet takes me back to childhood I guess but the NY is sharp also

Comment

Working...
                              X