Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For a while I had been saying that Damon Harrison...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a while I had been saying that Damon Harrison...

Could be a 1 man run defense, put him on any defense and they instantly have at least an above average run D no matter how bad they were, it appears I was more right than I even knew..

https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF/statu...73705243377664

Wow....

Add in the fact that we have an elite run stuffing DE on BOTH sides.. and you have your answer as to why the only thing that really matters with our LBs is coverage ability (which they are solid at) they are just an extension of the secondary, no runs get past this DLine #wortheverypenny

welcome to the super majority of people who also knew that.

And whom are probably also betting on the roundness of the earth and sunrise tomorrow.

Comment

Jets were top 5 in rushing yards allowed from 2013-2015. We were too 5 this year. He's the best at what he does in the entire NFL.

Comment

he may be the best d-lineman we have. he is a large part of the defense and causes as much disruption as anyone else. im glad we got this guy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          welcome to the super majority of people who also knew that.

And whom are probably also betting on the roundness of the earth and sunrise tomorrow.
          Lmao

Comment

The biggest stat improvement IMO was that we went from 5+ ypc up the middle to 2-3. He completely shut down running up the middle. No one can do it on their own though. If our DEs and LBs all were terrible against the run they would just avoid Snacks. #TeamEffort
            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Working...
            X