Looking forward to this Pre season more than any before

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to this Pre season more than any before

I'm looking forward to the Pre season games this year more than any before. SO many storylines, particularly on Offense. The tackles, the new undrafted O linemen, the drafted tackle, Fluker, Brandon Marshall, Evan Engram, Lacosse, Ellison, the drafted RB, Travarres King, the undrafted WRs, the young kicker, Geno Smith, Davis Webb, and of course some tidbits of hopefully new Offensive wrinkles.
    Not wishing our beautiful Summer weather away up here but definitely jacked for this season.

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Pre season games this year more than any before. SO many storylines, particularly on Offense. The tackles, the new undrafted O linemen, the drafted tackle, Fluker, Brandon Marshall, Evan Engram, Lacosse, Ellison, the drafted RB, Travarres King, the undrafted WRs, the young kicker, Geno Smith, Davis Webb, and of course some tidbits of hopefully new Offensive wrinkles.
    Not wishing our beautiful Summer weather away up here but definitely jacked for this season.
    I have to agree. Lots of things to watch. Hopefully they can find the right O- Line Combo with all the guys you mentioned (Fluker, Wheeler, Dunker & Bisnowaty ) plus what they already had. If they can accomplish that then the predictable vanilla playcalling goes out the window!!

Then we can see some dynamic O.

Excited to see the new kicker. The undrafted kid out of FSU Rudolph at WR. Just tons of storylines as you said..

Can't Wait!!!
    Last edited by miked1958; 06-18-2017, 10:55 PM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

you won't get any "wrinkles" in pre season
      But everything else I agree with

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
        you won't get any "wrinkles" in pre season
        But everything else I agree with
        Let's just hope the line shows marked improvement over the four games. Last two years they looked putrid in pre Season and everyone kept saying it is pre Season it will be fine. But the Line continued their horrid play right into the regular season

That's what I'm looking for. If we see some signs of a decent line I think everything else falls into place regardless of what we see in pre season from the playmakers
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          Let's just hope the line shows marked improvement over the four games. Last two years they looked putrid in pre Season and everyone kept saying it is pre Season it will be fine. But the Line continued their horrid play right into the regular season

That's what I'm looking for. If we see some signs of a decent line I think everything else falls into place regardless of what we see in pre season from the playmakers
          By a mile the most putrid in Buffalo last pre season. I work on the water and my days start at 5 am. I busted tail and battled traffic to make kickoff in Orchard Park that Sat eve. The August Sun and heat was torrid and the offense was unwatchable. They made Buffalo look like SB contenders It was the only in- person game that I wish I did not make the effort to attend. Looking forward to seeing much better Offensive line play this season. I completely agree the O line is going to make or break this teams Championship goal.

Comment

if you pull up the threads from last pre season you will see I was one of the posters saying that what you see in the O line is what you get ... and was constantly being told ... "yeah, because pre season is a great way to judge an O line old man .."

so I agree ... what we see in the preseason will be pretty much what we get as far as starting O line

Comment

I wanna go to the snoppy bowl

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                if you pull up the threads from last pre season you will see I was one of the posters saying that what you see in the O line is what you get ... and was constantly being told ... "yeah, because pre season is a great way to judge an O line old man .."

so I agree ... what we see in the preseason will be pretty much what we get as far as starting O line
                Yep I remember you saying that and most disagreeing

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

I have to agree. Lots of things to watch. Hopefully they can find the right O- Line Combo with all the guys you mentioned (Fluker, Wheeler, Dunker & Bisnowaty ) plus what they already had. If they can accomplish that then the predictable vanilla playcalling goes out the window!!

Then we can see some dynamic O.

Excited to see the new kicker. The undrafted kid out of FSU Rudolph at WR. Just tons of storylines as you said..

Can't Wait!!!
                  Flowers - Pugh - Rich - Fluker - Bisnowaty

I'm hoping these 5 end up as our starting unit. If nothing else, the run blocking on the right side should improve behind Fluker and Bisnowaty. I'm sick of seeing our backs dodging "would be" tacklers 2 yards in the backfield.
                  NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
                  Garrett Bolles - OT
                  David Njoku - TE
                  Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Working...
                  X