X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MESSAGE BOARDS UPDATE #2

Hi members,

On Wednesday, the boards will be down for approximately 6 hours starting at 10 AM ET.

We are adding additional security features and are upgrading the message boards to the latest version.

Everything should carry over properly and we may have to work through some bugs.

If you see any issues once we re-launch, please add them to this thread and we will address them.

Thanks

thanks for the heads up
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by NYGModerator View Post
      Hi members,

On Wednesday, the boards will be down for approximately 6 hours starting at 10 AM ET.

We are adding additional security features and are upgrading the message boards to the latest version.

Everything should carry over properly and we may have to work through some bugs.

If you see any issues once we re-launch, please add them to this thread and we will address them.

Thanks
      ....any suggestions for what we can do to fill those 6 hours of down time?
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

http://savedelete.com/software/best-...nd-paid/14592/

the forum is so old school. It would be nice to have 2017 functionality that folks come to expect in a forum these days...perhaps consider an upgrade...it is free.... Just a suggestion

Comment

That doesn't work for me. Can we push it to 4 pm?

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            That doesn't work for me. Can we push it to 4 pm?
            One of your better ones Dezipoo.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Well last time they did an update it took them 4 years to find my account, hopefully it will take a bit less this time.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

OTA's = Organized Technical Assistance...

I'll be training in Florida on my own that day...but I promise to return to the forums in the best shape of my life.

Comment

Owa Odigizuwa said he needed a few more days away from the forum for personal reasons...

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      ....any suggestions for what we can do to fill those 6 hours of down time?
                      See your analyst
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

What's New button no longer works. Message is "Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again."

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                          What's New button no longer works. Message is "Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again."
                          Not sure they are done yet, the visuals on boards are all hacknied up too. Looks like something from a 1997 ftp site. I'm sure it will be all cleaned up when they are done.

Comment

Woo Hoo! No more embedding color and other types of tags to get bolds/underlines and RED! Like the hyperlink option too. Just have to hit the toggle advanced editor so the underlined capital A is blue! Bullets, numbering, font types and sizing too!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by repeatchamps; 06-21-2017, 04:09 PM.
                            Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

"new posts" appears to be gone...is there a button somewhere to get to only the new posts?

Comment

Working...
                              X