Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MESSAGE BOARDS UPDATE #2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
    I do have to admit that I like the how the ignore option works now. Good work
    Yep, its much better now, I agree.

    Its nice to be able to actually use the damn thing now LOL
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

      Agreed.

      This board is terrible and has gotten worse with every "upgrade".

      There are free boards out there that look better and are more user friendly than this crap.
      Bingo

      Comment


      • They still can't get it to sort properly. This place is too frustrating to use as I can't even tell what was read and what wasn't. So a place I could pop into for a few seconds while on hold because it was quick and easy to navigate, no longer qualifies. Good job update team, you made the place virtually unusable. What a joke.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

          I get what you're saying, I really do, but a week, in IT time, is like a nanosecond LOL

          Give these guys a chance. They'll get it right
          How about more than 3 weeks and it still doesn't work. Sort guys, c'mon, that was an easy programming feature going all the way back to before I was born.

          Comment


          • How about moving TAGF up to the top?

            How about a General NFL thread as well and dropping the carpooling section?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              No offense, but I don't see a single advantage of the upgraded system over the old system
              Sometimes it shows member's names along side a different member's avatar. Since some members obviously jump on others, apparently over past squabbles, and might be "hunting" for the sight of their avatar... this should lead to some awesome mistaken identity blowups.
              So at least it's got that going for it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                How about moving TAGF up to the top?

                How about a General NFL thread as well and dropping the carpooling section?
                2 very excellent ideas.

                Comment


                • Still have a few issues. When posting on my droid I get weird characters that look like a capital A. Also on the droid when you click on the ... menu to reply to a post the ... partially blocks the menu making it hard to hit the quote button

                  Also still intermittently getting notifications although they are turned off. And in certain threads the take me to the first new post doesn't work - it takes me to the exact same post way back in the thread.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                    How about more than 3 weeks and it still doesn't work. Sort guys, c'mon, that was an easy programming feature going all the way back to before I was born.
                    I dunno what to tell you. I'd bet the house that they're still working on it, but if it bothers you that much, just stay away from the thing for a few weeks.
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      They still can't get it to sort properly. This place is too frustrating to use as I can't even tell what was read and what wasn't. So a place I could pop into for a few seconds while on hold because it was quick and easy to navigate, no longer qualifies. Good job update team, you made the place virtually unusable. What a joke.
                      I'm with you on this one, the 'last post read' or whatever they called needs to come back. I can't spend anytime here any longer, since I have no idea where I left off.

                      Comment


                      • An issue I have been seeing is paging, I have set paging settings in my preferences, but I still see on big list of all posts on a topic.

                        I am using Firefox on Windows.
                        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X