X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boooo!!!! No signatures!! Goodbye Neil. :'(
    sigpic

Comment

• I'm still directed to the middle of some long threads (page 4, instead of page 8 / year 2014, instead of 2017), when I click on the last person to post in that thread's username, to try and see the latest posting. Then I have to type in the last page number, to get there.
      The notifications are a plus, though.

Comment

• I'm still not understanding how they can't add a "last post read" link, like what existed on the prior board. It's next to impossible to find where I left off, making me less and less likely to return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baby Bulls View Post
          I'm still not understanding how they can't add a "last post read" link, like what existed on the prior board. It's next to impossible to find where I left off, making me less and less likely to return.
          If you look at any thread title, immediately to the left of the first letter of the title is a circle with two down arrows. Click on that and see if that answers your question.
          Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-08-2017, 07:50 PM.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• This new one is just annoying and I find myself not coming here as often. It's just way too cluttered (at least for the mobile version) and I've noticed a lot less threads being started. Usually this time of year there's a lot going on. I wish there was a way to switch back.

Comment

• Gee718
              Gee718 commented
              Editing a comment
              Only the curmudgeons

• GameTime
              GameTime commented
              Editing a comment
              nope

• TEM
              TEM commented
              Editing a comment
              I like the new version.

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

If you look at any thread title, immediately to the left of the first letter of the title is a circle with two down arrows. Click on that and see if that answers your question.
            Ro, that seems to answer the question, but they sure made it difficult to find. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baby Bulls View Post

Ro, that seems to answer the question, but they sure made it difficult to find. Thanks for pointing that out.
              It doesn't always work...and in not always I mean never. Drops you to a random spot in the thread like an ipod on shuffle. Good luck!

I think I figured out the plan with this update, reducing bandwith needs by driving away site traffic.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

It doesn't always work...and in not always I mean never. Drops you to a random spot in the thread like an ipod on shuffle. Good luck!

I think I figured out the plan with this update, reducing bandwith needs by driving away site traffic.
                I have to say, it's worked perfectly fine for me since I discovered it, thanks to Ro.

Comment

• It appears that now we have stream spammers on here now.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Which, with all the Eli, Odell, and O-line threads - it really doesn't matter where you're dropped into, page 1, 32, or 68...

Comment

• how do you get to the old threads started awhile back? i see the link to get all posts on my account but not all threads ????

Comment

• Just a suggestion. There are 15000+ people on the members list. Maybe it should be reduced to active members.
                        Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                          how do you get to the old threads started awhile back? i see the link to get all posts on my account but not all threads ????
                          mods? anyone? get to old threads? are they gone forever?

Comment

• How far back? I don't know the answer but his is not a system- meant to archive.
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              How far back? I don't know the answer but his is not a system- meant to archive.
                              there used to be a place to click

"my recent threads"
                              in addition to "my recent posts"

when you go to the upper right and scroll down on your screen name

is there any way to do

"my recent threads" anymore?

Comment

Working...
                              X