I HOPE......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HOPE......

The lead changes back and forth during the game. I like when the Giants have a bit of pressure on them.

The Giants D gets a score.

Brady fumbles with a huge hit from Kiwi. He missed last time and deserves a hit.

Hynoski and Jacobs catch a few key first downs

We see the Silk city Salsa dance at least once.

Nicks make the Pats secondary look silly and scores once at least.

Manningham quitely getting 6 catches and a TD

Eli...calm. cool, and collected. Oh yeah....and upright.

TC doing his hop dance on the sidelines for any reason.

Gronk getting lit up by Grant....more than once.

Tynes makes every kick he asked to make.

And the obvious.....seeing the Giants win and hoisting another Lombardi trophy

I could go on and on....just having some fun. Add your "I hopes" if you want.....

ALL IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Re: I HOPE......

I'm hoping for a blow out.

I would rather be at ease by the end of the 3rd quarter. Then again, I would not be at ease until there was not one second left on the clock.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]I'm hoping for a blow out. I would rather be at ease by the end of the 3rd quarter. Then again, I would not be at ease until there was not one second left on the clock.[/quote]

Hoping for a blowout is nice but I just dont see it happening. Both QBs are comeback machines....

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

The lead changes back and forth during the game. I like when the Giants have a bit of pressure on them.

Brady fumbles with a huge hit from Kiwi. He missed last time and deserves a hit.

I could go on and on....just having some fun. Add your "I hopes" if you want.....

[/quote]
        Yes man!!! Awesome!!! All that and then some
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

True, but one can dream.

Comment

I hope we jump out in front and stay in front all game. It's not that I think Eli cannot come back in the 4th because I do. But with the Giants leading the whole game would make it easier on my blood pressure.
            GO GIANTS!!

Comment

I am hoping for NY Giants to blow them out.

I bELIeve.

Comment

[quote user="ashleymarie"]I hope we jump out in front and stay in front all game. It's not that I think Eli cannot come back in the 4th because I do. But with the Giants leading the whole game would make it easier on my blood pressure.
                GO GIANTS!![/quote]

oh no doubt...I agree.....[B]

Comment

That our running game,missing most of the season,shows up and shocks the Patriots into submsission

That the refs are in a "let 'em play" mode

That in a Giants victory,the FOX Sports panel ( exception Strahan), get denied access to any post game locker room interviews, as those aholes don't deserve to share the same photo op with any Giant member

Comment

[quote user="Razur"]That our running game,missing most of the season,shows up and shocks the Patriots into submsission That the refs are in a "let 'em play" mode That in a Giants victory,the FOX Sports panel ( exception Strahan), get denied access to any post game locker room interviews, as those aholes don't deserve to share the same photo op with any Giant member[/quote]

yes sir.....

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

I'd like to add just one...

That as the clock ticks down to 00:00 they forget the gatorade bath for TC and we see him and Cruz dancing the salsa!
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]I'm hoping for a blow out.

I would rather be at ease by the end of the 3rd quarter. Then again, I would not be at ease until there was not one second left on the clock.[/quote]

We will win by 10
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

That as the clock ticks down to 00:00 the forget the gatorade bath for TC and we see him and Cruz dancing the salsa!
                          [/quote]

THAT.....would be priceless. Not TC style but you never know. The high of an SB win will make you do crazy ****. I ran around my front yard much like Weatherford did after the Niners game when they won SB 42.

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

That as the clock ticks down to 00:00 the forget the gatorade bath for TC and we see him and Cruz dancing the salsa!
                            [/quote]

THAT.....would be priceless. Not TC style but you never know. The high of an SB win will make you do crazy ****. I ran around my front yard much like Weatherford did after the Niners game when they won SB 42.

[/quote]

Where's there's hope.....

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where's there's hope.....
                              [/quote]

there's RoanokeFan.......[Y]

Comment

Working...
                              X