No announcement yet.

NE let me put it to you straight......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE let me put it to you straight......

The NE Pats/Tom Brady era is OVER!!!!! You had your time...now its done. Tom is gettin old, and BB has lost his former (cheating) splendor. NYG may never be a "dynasty" as the call NE, but we will go down in history.......

Re: NE let me put it to you straight......

You knwo whats awesome, I put on ESPN and NFL network this morning to watch some superbowl prep and all I hear is Tom Bradys legacy, Bill Belichicks legacy, and Tim Tebow being the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Tim Tebow, I may not be in the superbowl, but they cant stop thinking and talking about me during it.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

You knwo whats awesome, I put on ESPN and NFL network this morning to watch some superbowl prep and all I hear is Tom Bradys legacy, Bill Belichicks legacy, and Tim Tebow being the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Tim Tebow, I may not be in the superbowl, but they cant stop thinking and talking about me during it.

[/quote]

Yep....and 4 years ago it was "19-0"....look how that turned out.

NEVER have I seen so much hype for a below average QB.....um...no....I take that back......Sanchez.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

Comment

Working...
        X