• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think will have the breakout game

like Jordy Nelson last year Tuck in 42
    I think today it will be Kenny Philips

Re: Who do you think will have the breakout game

corey webster finally gets the regocnition he deserves as a top 3 corner in the game as he has been for years.

Comment

Anyone but a Patriot

Comment

JPP, 3 sacks today

His dad will be in attendance, he will hear his son have the game of his life. (his father is blind)

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

I think Bekum and/or Ballard. Pats will pay for trying to double 88/80 and middle will be open all day for Eli.

Comment

[quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]I think Bekum and/or Ballard. Pats will pay for trying to double 88/80 and middle will be open all day for Eli.[/quote]

ive heard a few analysts say beckum is a sleeper in the game

Comment

JERNIGAN! []

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]I think Bekum and/or Ballard. Pats will pay for trying to double 88/80 and middle will be open all day for Eli.[/quote]

ive heard a few analysts say beckum is a sleeper in the game[/quote]He gets a few chances every game. If Beckum can make the most of his touches, it would be a surprise for everybody.

Comment

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]like Jordy Nelson last year Tuck in 42
                  I think today it will be Kenny Philips
                  [/quote]

Travis Beckum

Comment

Manningham should have some chances in this game, likely being covered 1 on 1 with the focus being on Cruz and Nicks. That should also open up some plays for the TE's as well, but NE has good LB's so I expect to see a few shots downfield to Manningham.

I think the break out comes on Defense though, this is a chance for Boley and Kiwanuka to really shine. Boley in pass protection and Kiwi getting after the QB.
                    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="brad"]Manningham should have some chances in this game, likely being covered 1 on 1 with the focus being on Cruz and Nicks. That should also open up some plays for the TE's as well, but NE has good LB's so I expect to see a few shots downfield to Manningham.

I think the break out comes on Defense though, this is a chance for Boley and Kiwanuka to really shine. Boley in pass protection and Kiwi getting after the QB.[/quote]
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Mod, please delete my post above... meant to edit not quote.

Thanks!

Comment

Kiwi had like 12 tackles last game to earn DPOW. It makes sense with their weapons that they will try to attack Kiwi and Williams again.

Offensively, I don't think there is much doubt we are going to try to beat them vertically to open up the run game a bit. The one thing I am curious about is if the Hank dump off in the flat makes an appearance to exploit some of there slower linebackers.

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

JPP, 3 sacks today

His dad will be in attendance, he will hear his son have the game of his life. (his father is blind)

[/quote]

That thought just gave me goose bumps.
                            Crowd erupts,
                            ... Waiting for explanation
                            Jason Pierre Paul with the sack fumble!

Comment

aaron ross was that guy

Comment

Working...
                              X