Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently CANTY tweeted a prediction of the score a short while ago of the game per NFLN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently CANTY tweeted a prediction of the score a short while ago of the game per NFLN

He tweeted NYG 28 and NE 17

Really... Better back it up if it is true...
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Apparently CANTY tweeted a prediction of the score a short while ago of the game per NFLN

lol Chris Canty, most hated Superbowl Giant since Plax.

Comment

Re: Apparently CANTY tweeted a prediction of the score a short while ago of the game per NFLN

sigh... all the pats fans heads are about to explode

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
      @Katdaddyjay 17h
      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Canty needs to tone down some! hes has been talkative at times!

i hope he knows something for certain!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]

Canty needs to tone down some!* hes has been talkative at times!

[/quote]i hope so, because he didn't talk the past couple years, or early in the season when they sucked. Soooo....
            Peace,
            DragonSoul

Comment

I guess he really wants a copy of Todd Gongwer's book "Lead for God's Sake"? Something doesn't seem right here. He hasn't sent a message for two days and now he responds to a Jason Romano tweet with a prediction on the score?

Comment

I just don't understand why they feel they need to throw stuff out there like that? I hate this kind of stuff and I hated it when Plax did it too. Canty better pray they win or else he's going to be the scapegoat, and it's gonna be ugly.

Comment

You can see the tweet on NFL.com
                  Peace,
                  DragonSoul

Comment

Comment

I think it's at a point now where maybe Coughlin talks to him and tells him to tone things down some. I love the confidence and the passion. I think that's important. But talking this much isn't the Giants way. Stick with what got you here- Quiet confidence!

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]

Canty needs to tone down some! hes has been talkative at times!

[/quote]

All I know is Chris Canty, better get a good bull rush up the middle into Brady's face! Especially on 3rd downs!! He better back up all this talk with a great performance today! Win, and this is water under the bridge.

Comment

Who cares?

They will not win or lose the game because of this.

Comment

Canty and the Giants will back there statements today. Book it...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="Cool Papa B."]I think it's at a point now where maybe Coughlin talks to him and tells him to tone things down some. I love the confidence and the passion. I think that's important. But talking this much isn't the Giants way. Stick with what got you here- Quiet confidence![/quote]to late to tell him to tone it down. The only thing he can do now to piss them off is to urinate on them.
                              Peace,
                              DragonSoul

Comment

Working...
                              X