True Giants Fan ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Giants Fan ?

If you are a true Giants fan there is no better way to show your love than to start up a fan web site

I'm a bears fan but I am supporting by NFC brethren today at the Big Game and think they will pounce Brady's *** !!

If you want to be able to boast the whole game, start a message forum, a blog, whatever you want about the giants winning the super bowl here is your chance, go to giantswinsuperbowl.com

This name could be yours - it will go to the highest offer an hour before the game starts. Along with the name we will give you a message board or blog - help you design the web site and a month of free web hosting.

Re: True Giants Fan ?

Classic Bears fan.

Comment

Coach Ditka vs a hurricane named Hurricane Ditka?

Comment

[quote user="giantswin12"]If you are a true Giants fan there is no better way to show your love than to start up a fan web site I'm a bears fan but I am supporting by NFC brethren today at the Big Game and think they will pounce Brady's *** !! If you want to be able to boast the whole game, start a message forum, a blog, whatever you want about the giants winning the super bowl here is your chance, go to giantswinsuperbowl.com This name could be yours - it will go to the highest offer an hour before the game starts. Along with the name we will give you a message board or blog - help you design the web site and a month of free web hosting.[/quote]Didnt ya read the "selling on the boards thread"? DOH!!![:P]
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]Coach Ditka vs a hurricane named Hurricane Ditka?[/quote]lol

Comment

ohhhh, you're tricky.

Comment

trying to sell a Giants forum to people that are already on a Giants forum ?

isn't that the "ice to eskimos' thing ?
              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

lol what a moron. I hope you payed alot for the domain name because you're going to eat it.

Comment

He probably posted the same thing over on the pats boards calling it patsfinallybeatthegiantsinsuperbowl.com....

Comment

Working...
                  X