Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think refs will favor the Patriots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think refs will favor the Patriots?

Do you think refs will favor the Patriots? Hopefully we don't see another Green Bay situation with these refs or the "Brady Rules" where nobody can touch Brady without a roughing the passer penalty.

Re: Do you think refs will favor the Patriots?

giants have not gotten calls all year. we got screwed bad vs gb and still won by 17 and gb is betetr than ne. nfl might want kraft to win since he saved the lockout. hmmm giants need to beat pats and refs

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]giants have not gotten calls all year. we got screwed bad vs gb and still won by 17 and gb is betetr than ne. nfl might want kraft to win since he saved the lockout. hmmm giants need to beat pats and refs[/quote]

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a couple bogus "Brady Rules" penalties.

Comment

For sure they'll favor the pats, its how they win most of their games, hopefully the Giants will run over the pats and it won't make any difference!!

Comment

It's Giants vs Brady and the refs tonight.

Comment

The officials will be the wildcard

Comment

If Eli wins this game, does he finally get the respect by the refs. Eli gets pumbled after the whistle all the time and no flags. GB hit him late several times. Nothing. Hopefully he gets Bradys rules if he beats him again.

Comment

Watch for the push offs from the Patriots receivers. Gronk gets away with a lot of them. I am not talking about within 5 yards where it is all legal. I am talking about hard push offs that are like 15 yards down the field and that should be offensive pass interference but aren't called.... And then Brady hits him for the TD. We saw Branch do the same thing when he stiff armed a broncos corner just to create space and then caught a long TD pass.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]If Eli wins this game, does he finally get the respect by the refs. Eli gets pumbled after the whistle all the time and no flags. GB hit him late several times. Nothing. Hopefully he gets Bradys rules if he beats him again.[/quote]

Eli will never get the Brady rules. And I would never want Eli to get the Brady Rules. This is the NFL and I don't want Eli to be wearing a skirt like Brady. Defenders are just glancing Brady or barely touch him and he is getting roughing the passer flags. I just want the game be called correctly for all QBs.

Comment

Getting to Brady is what the Giants need to do, but I am afraid of the flags flying.

Brady has been know to cry for a flag and get it.

Comment

I went back and forth on this a few times myself. Being that the game is on a neutral site and in Indy of all places (home of a Manning) the refs might want to watch themselves. Things could get ugly if the Giants lose and it's the refs fault.

So I am leaning towards a fair game. I hope.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]Getting to Brady is what the Giants need to do, but I am afraid of the flags flying.

Brady has been know to cry for a flag and get it.[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSnQrhUKpE

Harrison telling Brady to take off the skirt.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824f8892/GameDay-Patriots-vs-Redskins-highlights

At 1:25, Fletcher gets penalized for forearm to the helmet. So ridiculous!

Comment

Eli took a few big hits his last game and just got up and played.

Comment

Apart of me can't help but feel that the NFL deep down wants Kraft to get the title this year because of his involvement in the CBA negotiations. Evans and Cundiff bailed them out big time to keep the dream alive. Not saying they'd blow calls on purpose or anything but look for defenders to continue to get flagged if they do so much as cough on Brady.

Comment

wish their was a way to let the NFL know people will be watching the officiating very closely!!

Comment

Working...
                              X