Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Accidentally Runs "CONGRATS PATS" Commercial!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Accidentally Runs "CONGRATS PATS" Commercial!

The jinx from our website screw-up yesterday has been undone!

Why? Because the Patriots media reps. have screwed up now as well! TV stations in the New England area this morning accidentally ran "Congratulations Patriots on winning the Super Bowl--call here to order your gear!" commercials (even though the Pats have obviously not won yet). So we're even now.

http://deadspin.com/5882411/

Re: New England Accidentally Runs "CONGRATS PATS" Commercial!

This is just getting absurd .

Comment

Whew thats a relief!

Comment

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]This is just getting absurd .[/quote]

+1.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]The jinx from our website screw-up yesterday has been undone!

Why? Because the Patriots media reps. have screwed up now as well! TV stations in the New England area this morning accidentally ran "Congratulations Patriots on winning the Super Bowl--call here to order your gear!" commercials (even though the Pats have obviously not won yet). So we're even now.

http://deadspin.com/5882411/[/quote] PERHAPS TOM COUGHLIN WILL USE THIS FOR BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL...

-_-
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

lol....I'm glad you feel better[]
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Not sure how ****'s Sporting Goods has anything to do with New England. Not quite the same as the Giants "Opps".

Comment

Both teams have the merchandise ready to go upon the result of the game . its just the way it is . People are reading way too much into this

Comment

So whatever happens in the Super Bowl.... It will either be NYG website's IT guy or ****'sSportingGoods fault

Comment

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]Both teams have the merchandise ready to go upon the result of the game . its just the way it is . People are reading way too much into this[/quote]

Yes, obviously. But the point is, you're not supposed to air it until AFTER the team wins (if they win).

I wonder what happened to the people who tried calling in to order their gear.

Comment

But to think a jinx happens . The results will be determined by the game on the field and my magic underwear ...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9xpfsaAzY

What happens to those t-shirts?

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9xpfsaAzY

What happens to those t-shirts?
                          [/quote] Somewhere in freaking Indonesia.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]But to think a jinx happens . The results will be determined by the game on the field and my magic underwear ...[/quote]

THIS!!!!!!

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

Comment

Working...
                              X