Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense.

Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense. That's it. Nuff said.

3 man rushes, blown coverages, and allowing Rogers to march down the field in less then a minute with the game on the line. That's just awful. The defense should be ashamed of themselves. Your offense scores 35 points and you allow 38. That's sad and disgusting.

As far as the Packers are concerned, we'll see you're smiley @$$es in the playoffs. Where once again it will be 17 wins and one Giant loss.

Re: Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense.

I hope we make the playoffs. It's looking grim.

Comment

Re: Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense.

though the O spotted the packers 7. and went 3 and out after a big D stop in the 4th.

look no blame this game. both sides gave it all they had. losing KP hurt the D .

Comment

[quote user="pino"]I hope we make the playoffs. It's looking grim.[/quote]

No hope, they WILL make the playoffs. Mark my words.

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs aka The Problem"]Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense. That's it. Nuff said.

3 man rushes, blown coverages, and allowing Rogers to march down the field in less then a minute with the game on the line. That's just awful. The defense should be ashamed of themselves. Your offense scores 35 points and you allow 38. That's sad and disgusting.

As far as the Packers are concerned, we'll see you're smiley @$$es in the playoffs. Where once again it will be 17 wins and one Giant loss.
          [/quote]Actually the D gave the O the ball at the 10 yard line once and the offense gave up a TD but why bring that up in your argument

Comment

Our team played well overall. In the end our depleted secondary lost us tight and hard fought game.

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs aka The Problem"][quote user="pino"]I hope we make the playoffs. It's looking grim.[/quote]

No hope, they WILL make the playoffs.* Mark my words.
              [/quote]

I hope you're right. But I'm so mother ****ing pissed off right now I don't give two ****ing ****s about the playoffs. Can't we win just one ****ing meaningful game this year. Im at my ****ing wits end with all these mother ****ing heartbreaking losses. AHHHHH!!!!

Comment

ZONE ZONE ZONE PREVENT PREVENT PREVENT

Comment

I see it the other way around.

In the 1st half the Giants defense forced 3 punts and 1 TO.

The Giants offense didn't do enough against one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Comment

Perry Fewell needs to be on the next Amtrak Train outta town. His scheme was awful...

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]though the O spotted the packers 7. and went 3 and out after a big D stop in the 4th.

look no blame this game. both sides gave it all they had. losing KP hurt the D .
                      [/quote]

You know, Harooni, normally I wouldn't be one to call out and blame the coaching staff, because when it comes down to it, the players are the ones who play the game. But when you have a coach putting the players in formations that just don't work, you have to call it like you see it.

The TD to a wide open GB WR in the endzone didn't help. That was blown coverage. That one was on the defense. I'm not saying the offense was perfect, but they still put up 35 points. If the defense did half the job they were supposed to, the Giants would have won the game.

Comment

What about when the Giants cut the lead to 1? The Giants defense came up huge and forced a punt only to watch the offense go 3 and out.

Comment

3 man rush.....

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs aka The Problem"]Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense. That's it. Nuff said.

3 man rushes, blown coverages, and allowing Rogers to march down the field in less then a minute with the game on the line.* That's just awful.* The defense should be ashamed of themselves.* Your offense scores 35 points and you allow 38.* That's sad and disgusting.

As far as the Packers are concerned, we'll see you're smiley @$$es in the playoffs.* Where once again it will be 17 wins and one Giant loss.
                            [/quote]

Then Eli needs to apologize to the D for throwing a pick six. This team sucks on both sides of the ball.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="BJacobs aka The Problem"]Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense. That's it. Nuff said.

[/quote]Actually the D gave the O the ball at the 10 yard line once and the offense gave up a TD but why bring that up in your argument[/quote]

Because the defense allowed 38 points, allowed GB to march down into FG position in less then 1 minute. Left a WR wide open in the endzone.

You can give the offense some of the blame, but I'm sorry. Whenever your offense puts up 35 points, marches you down the field in the last few minutes to tie the game, you don't just let the opposition, march the hell right back and win.

Comment

Working...
                              X