We lost but NO big DEAL! We got this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We lost but NO big DEAL! We got this!

We played the best team in teh NFL and it took them the last play of the game to beat us by a FG. Dallas lost today which puts us 1 game behind them and we play them TWICE.

Anyone remember 07-08? We lost to the Patriots in a hard fought game and then dominated them in the Superbowl.

The Packers better be ready because next time we play them in the playoffs we will learn from our mistakes and dominate them with a huge upset.

See everyone next week!

Re: We lost but NO big DEAL! We got this!

Respectable loss, exactly like the NE loss in the 07 reg season. It also helps that Dallas lost as well. Can't wait for next Sunday's game against them.

Comment

Would have been nice to win. Bottom line we win next week were in 1st place

Comment

The Cowboys loss so it's all good, win next week and we take a division lead back...

Comment

How can you be so positive after such a heartbreaking loss? Wow.

Comment

We will see them again this season and we will win that game.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]Respectable loss, exactly like the NE loss in the 07 reg season. It also helps that Dallas lost as well. Can't wait for next Sunday's game against them.
              [/quote]Just in case you have not figure it out again, this time next week we will be here talking about our 5th loss in a row and what a great game we played and we lost.

Comment

We have a very inept coaching staff. Imagine if we had San Francisco or Green Bay's coaching staff.

Horrible challenges and clock management by TC. Kevin Gilbride sucks and Perry "3 man Rush" Fewell is too soft to call a blitz.

Comment

STOP WITH 2007!!! THIS IS NOT 2007 NOR THE THAT TEAM!!!

Comment

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"]How can you be so positive after such a heartbreaking loss? Wow.[/quote]Because we didn't give the game to them like we did with the saints, and the packers are a better team.

Comment

[quote user="SRTtoZ"]We played the best team in teh NFL and it took them the last play of the game to beat us by a FG.* Dallas lost today which puts us 1 game behind them and we play them TWICE.*

Anyone remember 07-08?* We lost to the Patriots in a hard fought game and then dominated them in the Superbowl.

The Packers better be ready because next time we play them in the playoffs we will learn from our mistakes and dominate them with a huge upset.

See everyone next week!
                      [/quote]I agree, we just got hot at the right time and now it's time to run the table. NY GB NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ALL OVER AGAIN!

Comment

[quote user="barran21"]The Cowboys loss so it's all good, win next week and we take a division lead back...
                        [/quote]

I don't know the math but I think the Cowboy's loss doesn't mean anything. Think we still need to win out to make the payoffs.

Comment

[quote user="horn27"][quote user="SRTtoZ"]We played the best team in teh NFL and it took them the last play of the game to beat us by a FG.* Dallas lost today which puts us 1 game behind them and we play them TWICE.*

Anyone remember 07-08?* We lost to the Patriots in a hard fought game and then dominated them in the Superbowl.

See everyone next week!
                          [/quote]I agree, we just got hot at the right time and now it's time to run the table. NY GB NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ALL OVER AGAIN![/quote]

Calling losing a 4th straight game in less than a blowout "getting hot" is awesome

Comment

[quote user="NYG3085"]We have a very inept coaching staff. Imagine if we had San Francisco or Green Bay's coaching staff.

Horrible challenges and clock management by TC. Kevin Gilbride sucks and Perry "3 man Rush" Fewell is too soft to call a blitz.[/quote]

I hear ya but this is still this year and this coaching staff. Once the offseason comes I will talk replacing the coaching staff...I dont mind Coughlin but I cant stand Fewell's soft defense and KG's awful inconsistent offensive scheme.

We are going to crush any hope the Cowboys have of playoffs.

Comment

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"]How can you be so positive after such a heartbreaking loss? Wow.[/quote]look at the last 3 games!! we came alive this tonite. we lost but i like how they played. they played with GIANTS PRIDE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X