Losers....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losers....

First time on the boards in awhile..... All i have to say is WTF??? You guys callin the game cause its 10-9... Yeah i am nervous as **** too.. But damn calling the game over already is overboard...

Re: Losers....

[quote user="jasonbourne"]First time on the boards in awhile..... All i have to say is WTF??? You guys callin the game cause its 10-9... Yeah i am nervous as **** too.. But damn calling the game over already is overboard...[/quote]

Our team looks defeated. Brady is throwing the ball over the place. They took away our deep threat and we can't score. Our offense only scored 7 points. And if we go to sleep in the 3rd quarter like we always do, then this game is over.

Comment

[quote user="jasonbourne"]First time on the boards in awhile..... All i have to say is WTF??? You guys callin the game cause its 10-9... Yeah i am nervous as **** too.. But damn calling the game over already is overboard...[/quote]

It's ridiculous that people have given up, but I am concerned with the d. I really hope they're able to make the necessary 2nd half adjustments.

Comment

[quote user="RagingBlue"][quote user="jasonbourne"]First time on the boards in awhile..... All i have to say is WTF??? You guys callin the game cause its 10-9... Yeah i am nervous as **** too.. But damn calling the game over already is overboard...[/quote]

Our team looks defeated. Brady is throwing the ball over the place. They took away our deep threat and we can't score. Our offense only scored 7 points. And if we go to sleep in the 3rd quarter like we always do, then this game is over.[/quote]
        I haven't seen Eli take but 2 shots down field, and they were both on 3rd and a mile. I would be shocked if downfield wasn't covered in those situations.

Comment

Working...
        X