MVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVP

Eli, gj whoever that is ruining the surprise and holding up the paper.

Re: MVP

Gotta be Eli - he was the trigger man - made play after play, never made the mistake.

Never got rattled.

Comment

my personal is blackburn, guy came through for us, but yeah, eli

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]Gotta be Eli - he was the trigger man - made play after play, never made the mistake.

Never got rattled.
        [/quote]ELI is the MVP especially the way he carried the team throughout this year. Congrats Eli, YOU ARE ELITE and YOU DO BELONG IN A CLASS ABOVE BRADY because you beat him twice when it mattered. My hat off to you.

Comment

The thought of Eli in that corvette makes me laugh. That is definitely Abby's car.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]The thought of Eli in that corvette makes me laugh. That is definitely Abby's car.[/quote]

I know, I laughed at the same thing. I also had a little laugh at the thought of a sneaky Brady trying to get off with it.

Comment

Eli deserved it, he made a terrific game, throwing the ball with a lot of confidence and finished the game with no flaws!
              Going 30/40 for 296yds without turnovers is fantastic, only the elite guys can do it, and Eli proved today that he is indeed, Elite!

Comment

Working...
              X