Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to the Giants (from a Dallas fan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to the Giants (from a Dallas fan)

First, you have added another Lombardi to the NFC East's fat collection of Super Bowl trophies.

Second, first 9-7 team to win a Super Bowl. I now want to see an 8-8 team do it.

Third, the arrogance of Bostonians has been deflated. Can you imagine the "City of Champions" stuff we would hear for another half decade if Boston had won their 8th championship in a decade tonight?

Fourth, Brady and Belichick are denied.

Re: Congratulations to the Giants (from a Dallas fan)

Thank you sir!!! I love it!!!

I feel bad for Robert Kraft though...

but love seeing Brady dejected!!!

Comment

i live in TX so i know cowboys fans arent as bad as they seem. thank u sir

Comment

thanks Cowboys!

it was tough getting through your boys....that said, it toughen us up for the road ahead.

we look forward to next season.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, we hope to sweep the cowboys again next season LOL. Just kidding thanks.

Comment

[quote user="Blackula31"]Thank you sir!!! I love it!!!

but love seeing Brady dejected!!![/quote]

I am happy to see my team win, but never happy to see other down.
            Lets go, Giants!

Comment

[quote user="Blackula31"]Thank you sir!!! I love it!!!

but love seeing Brady dejected!!![/quote]

I agree. Robert Kraft looked hurt to lose his wife and the big show. I won't tarnish the class act the giants are because I know Mr. Kraft must really be hurting

Comment

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"]First, you have added another Lombardi to the NFC East's fat collection of Super Bowl trophies.

Second, first 9-7 team to win a Super Bowl.* I now want to see an 8-8 team do it.

Third, the arrogance of Bostonians has been deflated. Can you imagine the "City of Champions" stuff we would hear for another half decade if Boston had won their 8th championship in a decade tonight?

[/quote]TY man.
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Thank you.
                  The NFC East has won more than a quarter of the Super Bowls.
                  The most of any division.
                  The NFC East has won 20 NFC titles.
                  Too bad Philadelphia can't walk the walk.

Comment

[quote user="George_Vreeland_Hill"]Thank you.
                    [/quote]

20 Super Bowl appearances by four NFC East teams. Quite remarkable.

Comment

On a side note, it's quite scary to think that Tom Brady could have - and perhaps should have - had as many as 7 Super Bowl rings by now.

Think about it.

In the 2006 AFC title game, the Patriots led the Colts 21-3. Had they not choked away that large lead, they would have won, and faced the Rex Grossman-led Bears in the Super Bowl. I'm sure Brady would have defeated Grossman handily.

In 2007, the Pats were favored to beat the Giants in SBXLII - after all, this was the 18-0 undefeated juggernaut.

In 2010, the Pats lost at home to the Jets, whom they had beaten 45-3 just months earlier.

In Super Bowl XLVI, the 13-3 Pats were again favored to beat the 9-7 Giants.

Comment

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="George_Vreeland_Hill"]Thank you.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]
                        12 Super Bowl titles...and NONE from the Eagles. LOLOLOLOL...that just makes me smile

Comment

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"]First, you have added another Lombardi to the NFC East's fat collection of Super Bowl trophies.

Second, first 9-7 team to win a Super Bowl. I now want to see an 8-8 team do it.

[/quote]
                          I wish all Cowboys fans were like you....may you have better luck next year (although I don't really hope for that [])

Comment

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="George_Vreeland_Hill"]Thank you.
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

just as an aside:

the Arizona, formerly Phoenix Cardinals used to be in our Division and THEY won a SB too.

what's up with that bum-*** philly team of superstars and dream teamers???

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="George_Vreeland_Hill"]Thank you.
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

just as an aside:

the Arizona, formerly Phoenix Cardinals used to be in our Division and THEY won a SB too.

what's up with that bum-*** philly team of superstars and dream teamers???[/quote]Where are you getting this from? The Cardinals have no Super Bowls.

Comment

Working...
                              X