No announcement yet.

Worst game winning score in SB history?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst game winning score in SB history?

Lol! Have you ever been so upset at a game winning score as Bradshaw falling backwards into the end zone trying to stay out of it?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Re: Worst game winning score in SB history?

I was like oh no they let him score.

Then i remember when the packers did that against the broncos and just like then IT BACKFIRED
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing about that Packer SB

Comment

COLLINSWORTH SHOULD BE BANNED FROM COMMENTATING ON GIANTS GAMES!

!@$#%^@$ him and his bias against the Giants.

Patriots' fault for letting bradshaw get the touchdown that easily!

Making the other team go for the touchdown is ALWAYS better than making them just kick a FG!

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Lol! Have you ever been so upset at a game winning score as Bradshaw falling backwards into the end zone trying to stay out of it?[/quote]

No.

Signed,

GMENLOSEAGAIN

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Lol! Have you ever been so upset at a game winning score as Bradshaw falling backwards into the end zone trying to stay out of it?[/quote]
            i think i screamed every expletive i know hahaha...never been so upset at a giant TD in my life

Comment

What if he took a knee, and then we attempt the FG, and it is blocked or there is a bad snap?

We had to make them score a TD in a minute.

All that said - I was worried when he scored with some time left.

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]What if he took a knee, and then we attempt the FG, and it is blocked or there is a bad snap?

[/quote]

And what if Bradshaw was stripped and/or fumbled (the Pats were going for the strip on every play). Or what if we had a Joe Pisarcik moment?

We could have run the victory formation 2 or 3 times and left no time on the clock.

IMO the chances of a chip shot field goal foul up are much smaller than a fumble (forced or not), bad snap, or botched handoff. And leaving Brady with 1:00 and a time out.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Signed,

GMENLOSEAGAIN[/quote]

[B]

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]What if he took a knee, and then we attempt the FG, and it is blocked or there is a bad snap?

[/quote]

And what if Bradshaw was stripped and/or fumbled (the Pats were going for the strip on every play). Or what if we had a Joe Pisarcik moment?

We could have run the victory formation 2 or 3 times and left no time on the clock.

IMO the chances of a chip shot field goal foul up are much smaller than a fumble (forced or not), bad snap, or botched handoff. And leaving Brady with 1:00 and a time out.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Signed,

GMENLOSEAGAIN[/quote]

[B]

[/quote]

no need to even discuss it man....

game over. SB 46 baby.....ALL IN....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                  X