Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play of the game..... Eli 38 yard perfect pass to Manningham late in 4th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play of the game..... Eli 38 yard perfect pass to Manningham late in 4th.

When Manningham made that catch, I knew the game was over and Giants won it.

It was like Tyree catch when you knew the Giants were going to win.

Re: Play of the game..... Eli 38 yard perfect pass to Manningham late in 4th.

It was amazing!!

Comment

Perfect pass indeed.
      Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

He couldn't make a better pass. If it is 6 inches inside, it gets knocked out by defender. If it is 6 inches outside, Manningham probably doesn't make the catch and won't be able to keep feet in.

Comment

beautiful play and mm tapping his feet was like putting a dagger in bellichecks tummy

Comment

Play of game = final whistle.
            That when I was able to resume breathing.

Comment

it was a aperfect pass and as chris C pointed out mario has a habit of fading off out of bounds. great job by eli . and very nice catch

Comment

MH on right now. "I knew I had my feet in, just was wondering if the refs were gonna try some funny stuff "

Classic!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X