No announcement yet.

I like how Brady tried to copy Eli's Superbowl 42 Big pass play to David Tyree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how Brady tried to copy Eli's Superbowl 42 Big pass play to David Tyree

and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.

Re: I like how Brady tried to copy Eli's Superbowl 42 Big pass play to David Tyree

I said the same exact thing lmao.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Re: I like how Brady tried to copy Eli's Superbowl 42 Big pass play to David Tyree

that was sad, i knew as soon as he threw it up he was thinking in his head "this is it, this is my moment, have to do it".

alot of patriot fans are saying tom isn't the same brady anymore.

he missed some key throws in the 4th. he didn't get any help from his receivers, but he missed some key throws.
      sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote]
        Great play by Blackburn... 2nd favorite play after manningham

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol

Comment

yeah but to be honest Brady played well. very big drops and the int as good as a punt really. healthy te beats chase one on one 9-10 times.

Comment

[quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?[/quote] still in denial? Lol

Comment

[quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?[/quote] still in denial? Lol[/quote]Again, who are you?

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?[/quote] still in denial? Lol[/quote]Again, who are you?[/quote] I am who I am , answer the question!

Comment

[quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?[/quote] still in denial? Lol[/quote]Again, who are you?[/quote] I am who I am , answer the question![/quote]Again who are you? Why you come at me about punters?

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?[/quote] still in denial? Lol[/quote]Again, who are you?[/quote] I am who I am , answer the question![/quote]Again who are you? Why you come at me about punters?[/quote] admit that you were 100% wrong about Matt Dodge, future hall of fame punter- your words, not mine....be a man, show some guts and stop hiding....

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]
                            [/quote] lol..... Old squabble, we have a history on this subject.....

Comment

[quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="DaDiesel"][quote user="Diamondring"]and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.[/quote] who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol[/quote]Huh? who is you?[/quote] still in denial? Lol[/quote]Again, who are you?[/quote] I am who I am , answer the question![/quote]Again who are you? Why you come at me about punters?[/quote] admit that you were 100% wrong about Matt Dodge, future hall of fame punter- your words, not mine....be a man, show some guts and stop hiding....[/quote]You said something about Weatherford and Dodge on who is better and I never had any conversation about that and not with you. I'm just gong to say you are delusional and leave it at that. Oh and I made many predictions on these messageboards and I get some right and some wrong. I get more right than wrong and some of the predictions are just for fun like Weatherford was going to be this Superbowl MVP.

Comment

Working...
                              X