Craig Carton forced to quit job giants win SB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Carton forced to quit job giants win SB

after we lose to seattle a caller said we would win the sb he said if it happened he would quit

Re: Craig Carton forced to quit job giants win SB

[quote user="jppmvp90"]after we lose to seattle a caller said we would win the sb he said if it happened he would quit[/quote]lmfao, another great reason to be happy this am.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]after we lose to seattle a caller said we would win the sb he said if it happened he would quit[/quote]

Hahahahanahahaha. Won't happen, but still funny.

Comment

How do you people listen to him anyway?

Comment

I would settle for another walk across the Brooklyn Bridge in his Speedos.... Hate to see anyone lose a job....but a bet is a bet?

Comment

He's a Jet jerk Boomer even picked the Pats, I wanna see that extra girl in a Giant Bikini tomorrow

Comment

[quote user="DaDiesel"]I would settle for another walk across the Brooklyn Bridge in his Speedos.... Hate to see anyone lose a job....but a bet is a bet?[/quote]if you bet, then man up. Its like a contract. Next time don't try to be a shock jock wanna be ****
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Comment

He's the worst Jets fan to listen to, IF he does give the Gmen credit, it's all sarcasm and backhanded compliments.

Him and Michael Kay suck.

Benigno and Roberts are Jets fans but are good to listen to.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]How do you people listen to him anyway?[/quote]

I like listening to Boomer and Carton in the morning, i don't take him serious so i find it funny. Boomer keeps his feet on the ground.

Comment

He opened his trap. Cowherd gave himself an out by giving one nod to Eli for every 10 he gave Brady the last two weeks

Comment

[quote user="bleeding blue"]He's the worst Jets fan to listen to, IF he does give the Gmen credit, it's all sarcasm and backhanded compliments.

Benigno and Roberts are Jets fans but are good to listen to.[/quote]

beningo is a bitter bitter jets fan

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="bleeding blue"]He's the worst Jets fan to listen to, IF he does give the Gmen credit, it's all sarcasm and backhanded compliments.

beningo is a bitter bitter jets fan[/quote]he has always been fair on the NYG of all the times I have listened to him.
                        Peace,
                        DragonSoul

Comment

I wish he would but that bald headed ****** wont. Let him wallow in his misery as yet again his team is in our shadows.

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="bleeding blue"]He's the worst Jets fan to listen to, IF he does give the Gmen credit, it's all sarcasm and backhanded compliments.

beningo is a bitter bitter jets fan[/quote]he has always been fair on the NYG of all the times I have listened to him.[/quote]
                            Yeah I feel Beningo and Roberts try to be objective as they can, Carton is a joke on the other hand.

Comment

[quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="bleeding blue"]He's the worst Jets fan to listen to, IF he does give the Gmen credit, it's all sarcasm and backhanded compliments.

beningo is a bitter bitter jets fan[/quote]he has always been fair on the NYG of all the times I have listened to him.[/quote]
                              Yeah I feel Beningo and Roberts try to be objective as they can, Carton is a joke on the other hand.[/quote]

beningo rooted for the pats tonight wore a brady jersey in lucas oil tonight hes a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X