X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning is not a Hall of Famer.

Eli Manning is god.

Re: Eli Manning is not a Hall of Famer.

LOL, I was about to say something about your mother.
    Originally posted by PennState1
    In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

he never should buy a single meal or drink in this city ever again

Comment

he beat the media proclaimed god again tonight
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

People putting Eli in Rodgers and Brady's "elite" class.... is an actual insult to Eli.

I will take Eli in the playoffs than any other QB.

Comment

The ice man

Comment

honestly, how can anyone ever replace this guy> i cant even imagine

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]he never should buy a single meal or drink in this city ever again[/quote]

Bro, you are super negative, it was a real downer reading your posts in the game thread.
                In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

[quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="jppmvp90"]he never should buy a single meal or drink in this city ever again[/quote]

Bro, you are super negative, it was a real downer reading your posts in the game thread.[/quote]

didnt post oin the game thread

Comment

I don't think Eli will every have to buy another meal or drink in the city of New York again...unless the owner is a jets fan

Comment

[quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="jppmvp90"]he never should buy a single meal or drink in this city ever again[/quote]

Bro, you are super negative, it was a real downer reading your posts in the game thread.[/quote]

Whoop that trick, Brady.

Funny.

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="jppmvp90"]he never should buy a single meal or drink in this city ever again[/quote]

didnt post oin the game thread[/quote]
                        My bad.

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="jppmvp90"]he never should buy a single meal or drink in this city ever again[/quote]

Whoop that trick, Brady.

Funny.
                          [/quote]

Thanks, I wanted Brady to eat turf all game, but a ring is a ring.

Comment

Working...
                          X