Ok ok ok...so when is the Parade??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok ok ok...so when is the Parade??

What time is it or what day? Is it officially for Tuesday? And is their anything going on at Metlife?

Re: Ok ok ok...so when is the Parade??

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]What time is it or what day? Is it officially for Tuesday? And is their anything going on at Metlife?[/quote]

it is called giants stadium

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]What time is it or what day? Is it officially for Tuesday? And is their anything going on at Metlife?[/quote]

Tuesday 11am. I imagine afterwards, yes they will head back to Met Life. I intend to go to the stadium.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

I didn't get to go to the stadium in 2008. How does that work? Is it free? Just first come, first served? How does it work?

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I didn't get to go to the stadium in 2008. How does that work? Is it free? Just first come, first served? How does it work?[/quote]

I went and it was free and it's first come first serve. I hear the stadium experience was better than the Parade, although i didn't go to the parade.

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"][quote user="Overdrive92"]I didn't get to go to the stadium in 2008. How does that work? Is it free? Just first come, first served? How does it work?[/quote]

I went and it was free and it's first come first serve. I hear the stadium experience was better than the Parade, although i didn't go to the parade.[/quote]

What time was it last time? And how early in advance did you show up? Did they only let a certain number of people in?

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"][quote user="Overdrive92"]I didn't get to go to the stadium in 2008. How does that work? Is it free? Just first come, first served? How does it work?[/quote]

I went and it was free and it's first come first serve. I hear the stadium experience was better than the Parade, although i didn't go to the parade.[/quote]

What time was it last time? And how early in advance did you show up? Did they only let a certain number of people in?[/quote]

It was around 3 or 4 pm, sorry can't pinpoint the exact time. And with the amount of people allowed is how much the stadium can fit lol. So yeah i'm sure you can snag up a spot.

Comment

tweet Canty, he'll keep you posted.

Comment

http://www.mikebloomberg.com/index.c...01AF1C92CE0F46

Here is the parade info.

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"][quote user="Overdrive92"]I didn't get to go to the stadium in 2008. How does that work? Is it free? Just first come, first served? How does it work?[/quote]

What time was it last time? And how early in advance did you show up? Did they only let a certain number of people in?[/quote]

It was around 3 or 4 pm, sorry can't pinpoint the exact time. And with the amount of people allowed is how much the stadium can fit lol. So yeah i'm sure you can snag up a spot.[/quote]

OK, thanks a lot. Not even sure if I'll be able to make it, but I'll try.

Comment

Please!!!! Giant Players wear your jerseys at the parade. Last time no one knew who the players were. Except Eli and Strahan

Comment

Hey went parade in 2007 and got there 2 hours before it started and didn't get a good spot. It's tuesday at 11 and i will be on the route by 7 am this time. Get there early guys

Comment

I am taking the train to Penn station from Trenton. How far is it from Penn station the the parade route. I am guessing I will have to cab it from the train station.

Comment

Go to city hall/Chambers street area

Comment

Working...
                            X