OFFICIAL APOLOGY TO OSI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL APOLOGY TO OSI

Hey I really trashed Osi with a few posts when we where 7-7 and it looked like he was dogging it. I was wrong in hindsight. The guy put his personal problems aside when it counted and he helped us win this championship. Hope you work out contract problem and come back. Listen to Plax "the grass isn't always greener on another team"

Re: OFFICIAL APOLOGY TO OSI

CROW!

LOVE IT '56 [B][B][B]
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]CROW!

LOVE IT '56 [B][B][B]
        [/quote]
        When your wrong you admit it. He needs to come back and work things out

Comment

LOVE IT '56 [B][B][B]
          [/quote]

Comment

LOVE IT '56 [B][B][B]
            [/quote]

Comment

LOVE IT '56 [B][B][B]
              [/quote]

Comment

LOVE IT '56 [B][B][B]
                [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]Hey I really trashed Osi with a few posts when we where 7-7 and it looked like he was dogging it. I was wrong in hindsight. The guy put his personal problems aside when it counted and he helped us win this championship. Hope you work out contract problem and come back. Listen to Plax "the grass isn't always greener on another team"[/quote]As one of the few Osi backers during the season, I appreciate your sentiments. Osi was overwhelmed by emotion during a post game interview, and I believe he loves being here. Hopefully, as you said, the business end can be worked out for the future.

Comment

[quote user="G.I. Ants"][/quote]
                    hey pal be nice. I am not eating crow. Just misjudged the situation

Comment

Its going to be an interesting offseason....

Comment

I hope he comes back. I too criticized him and though there were times he was invisible on the field, he still had positive energy and pumped up the team.

Comment

[quote user="M0rbid"]Its going to be an interesting offseason....
                          [/quote]
                          Things will work out. Plax summed it up good a few days ago. I think a lot of guys will take stock into his words

Comment

[quote user="radar-ray"][quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]Hey I really trashed Osi with a few posts when we where 7-7 and it looked like he was dogging it. I was wrong in hindsight. The guy put his personal problems aside when it counted and he helped us win this championship. Hope you work out contract problem and come back. Listen to Plax "the grass isn't always greener on another team"[/quote]As one of the few Osi backers during the season, I appreciate your sentiments. Osi was overwhelmed by emotion during a post game interview, and I believe he loves being here. Hopefully, as you said, the business end can be worked out for the future.[/quote]

As also one of the few Osi backers on these boards, I want to say Osi is the best pass rusher on the Giants and top five in the league.I don't think he should get top five money but he needs a pay raise. PAY THE MAN.
                            Originally posted by PennState1
                            In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

[quote user="NYGiantsFan56"][quote user="G.I. Ants"][/quote]
                              hey pal be nice. I am not eating crow. Just misjudged the situation[/quote]Actually, that crow was for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X